• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cgq97TeXEAASusl.jpg:large

Xbox Avatar Items
for a game releasing this year

Just out of touch enough for me to believe that it's Square Enix.

Yeah they treat it like Linux on a PC or something, it's ridiculous.

I know it's like some completely foreign concept to them, I've never owned a I product and know enough about them to not sound like some Apple luddite. Sometimes you need Rorie there to set facts straight.

Also Dan's chest hair knot is distracting and kind of grossing me out.

kWIaRwA.jpg

You... you found the original Garrett's mechanical eye in a hanging prison cell. They made it canon that Garrett apparently died and rotted away in a prison cell. The only true Thief mission was a pre-order bonus. They took out all the fun steampunk aesthetic with clashing religions and cults and put in a generic have's vs. have not's story with some generic magic mumbo jumbo thrown in. I put 40 hours into that piece of trash trying to find something to love about it, and I'm still mad at myself for doing so.

Plus, I don't think it sold very well.

At its best Thief is a super dumbed down take on Thief. In a sense it ended up being worse than going in a wildly different but compelling direction; say, Thief Nuts&Bolts.

repeater

Ah alright, cool. Thought I heard about it in a Beastcast but could not find this on the quick looks section of the site.
Great QL. It's very educational about the scourge of Zika bees that is apparently going on in Brazil right now, frankly it had me worried. :(

Chuck

Still without luck
Hope Dan doesn't check this thread too much. Heavy salt intake is probably not in line with his new diet.

My big 10k is in 10 days and I just ran 8.25km in 49 minutes.

I think I can totally do under a hour.

Also I lost 3kg in the last 2 months. Thats as much as a bag of dog food. Thats cool.

popo

Huh, the mailbag was posted by Drew...

Everyone's a comedian.

I see it has changed. Originally it was credited to Rick Reynolds, who used to go by Edgeworth on the forums. If you glance at the comments you will see ppl mention it.

On the bombcast, Dan mention someone sitting at the old Wrestling Desk. Wondered it was connected.

justjim89

tumblr_oaonj1CIcR1u5eu8ao1_540.png

My big 10k is in 10 days and I just ran 8.25km in 49 minutes.

I think I can totally do under a hour.

Also I lost 3kg in the last 2 months. Thats as much as a bag of dog food. Thats cool.

Good luck! I've been curious about trying a 10k or half-marathon, but I never think to sign up for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom