• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jothel

lmao, incredible.

I can't listen to Lockdown now without looking at this gif.

jisNISZ.gif

so THAT'S where he got the guitar from this video

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing that video...what's Ryan Mac Donald up to? He hasn't tweeted since getting arrested in front of the White House.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Austin likes the Tau race?

Glad he's leaving

tumblr_nd8dx72zTi1s0p7kpo1_540.png

Imperial Guard has monster tanks too. Which are better than mechs.

Myggen

Seeing that video...what's Ryan Mac Donald up to? He hasn't tweeted since getting arrested in front of the White House.

Don't think Jeff has said, and don't find anything by Googling. Probably left the industry (or he's at a black site).

I know the writing has been on the wall for a while for Mighty No. 9, but WOOF. And the campaign is only 3-5 hours? Think of how much of the budget was wasted on features nobody will use.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sports games having story modes in them is a step in the right direction for getting non-sports types to try their game.

Now if they could just keep Spike Lee away, make better tutorials, and make better controls than SUPER ADVANCED REGULAR PLAY and One button Mode.

Ever think that maybe the universe just wants to keep MegaMan dead?

Anyway listening to E3 podcasts and Cara Ellison's accent keeps jumping across the Atlantic randomly. Its fun.

Gamespot do any cool E3 stuff this year? They are my normal E3 day show but no internet last week meant none of that

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
yeah but it was by Armature so it'll have been wank probably*

*reserving the right to take back this post if Recore actually turns out good

I mean, Double Helix put out Killer Instinct. United Front put out Sleeping Dogs, Rocksteady put out Arkham Asylum. All of them have pretty rocky histories.

These days I agree. The more time passes, the more I think a new Battle Network would be the only Mega Man game worth making.

With how BN6 ended, it'd actually be pretty weird to get a new BN game. Maybe a spiritual successor that isn't mediocre like Starforce would be cool. Or a sequel that takes place far in the future.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I forgot how much I hated everything about the repair system in Witcher 3. The lack of telling you until the very last minute that your gear is fucked and the lack of repair vendors in the game in general.

With this many monsters and war, you'd think there's be more blacksmiths!

With how BN6 ended, it'd actually be pretty weird to get a new BN game. Maybe a spiritual successor that isn't mediocre like Starforce would be cool. Or a sequel that takes place far in the future.
Ah, I never finished the series. I guess I just mean a Battle Network-style game. It could be a whole new character and whatnot, I just want the battle system.
Nah
Give me a new zx or zero game
Eh, I love the Zero games but I just don't see that gameplay being updated in any interesting way.

Man...

it's Mega Man damn it

MEGA MAN

MEGAMAN

I used to be like you, asking about Ryan Mac Donald. Thankfully, GS's anniversary video answered the question! It's funny though that his last tweet is still about that incident.

If any good comes of this, it'll be the cancellation of VinnyVania

You're a cancellation.

Village

Ah, I never finished the series. I guess I just mean a Battle Network-style game. It could be a whole new character and whatnot, I just want the battle system.

Eh, I love the Zero games but I just don't see that gameplay being updated in any interesting way.

The need to update or innovate is why sonic is the way he is now. Folks literally showing him with insane mod download numbers that inputting characters and levels into the generations formula is the way you go. Literally showing them potential money if this type of content whether it be by dlc or new game entirely was available to those not in pc and is valuable, and they choose to go lost world and sonic boom with it.

Sometimes the novelty of the thing, is having more of the thing and that's fine.

However if I were to update a zero or zx type game, i would go full spin off and make it character actioney- like Vjoe. Or like Valdis story

Finally finished the most recent Game Tapes. Now I just have Hitman DLC Ep3p2, Danswers, and maybe Fog of Warhammer (if I don't get too bored by Warhammer stuff)

=_=

I wonder what Dan's opinion of this is: So, I was watching the Greg Miller and Austin Creed/Xavier Woods interview thing from Kinda Funny and Austin/Xavier described his job at WWE as Professional LARPing. NewDan might not have a problem with it, but OldDan might've scoffed at that suggestion.

Jabronium

To celebrate Austin's tenure at GB I'm watching various highlights of the past year. Currently viewing: the Contradiction anthology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom