• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finaj

I just discovered the wonderful world of "Giant Bomb plays Mario Party."

This is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

I just discovered the wonderful world of "Giant Bomb plays Mario Party."

This is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

tumblr_inline_nmylrbJmVr1qjv6xw_500.gif

You did good.

justjim89

Today is a good day. Quit my shitty job, got my Cactus Jack t-shirt in the mail, Raw is bound to be interesting, and I have SO MUCH CONTENT to catch up on!

I hope Pewdiepie's Let's Play of Bayonetta 2 leads to Nintendo's social media getting spammed with #bayonetta3, much like with EA and #skate4.

I need another Bombcast email like that.

kai3345

Banned
god damn it, griffin mcelroy came into our office today and i didn't even know. i just sat at my desk doing work like a CHUMP

Maiorum

In the wake of the e3 semi-drought, I've been listening to the GOTY episodes again, and Brad's and Austin's defence of Fallout 4 is... urrrgh. I think that all the duders usually bring well considered, thoughtful points to the table, even when I disagree with them, but that was a major miss for them.

Important
http://jeff.zone/post/146228036326/i-see-it-said-regularly-both-ways-and-i-need-to
http://jeff.zone/post/146228905906/just-to-let-you-know-apparently-tom-delonge-did

In the wake of the e3 semi-drought, I've been listening to the GOTY episodes again, and Brad's and Austin's defence of Fallout 4 is... urrrgh. I think that all the duders usually bring well considered, thoughtful points to the table, even when I disagree with them, but that was a major miss for them.

Was shoe-in for that award.

Joeku

Any time a Witcher quest asks you to put on fancy clothes, you know it's gonna be a good time.

You know what, I just got a couple hours into Skellige for the first time and you're totally right.

You bet your ass I bought that fucking doublet for the masquerade party.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Where are mah videos? Those lazy hacks should work harder for my entertainment!

You know what, I just got a couple hours into Skellige for the first time and you're totally right.

You bet your ass I bought that fucking doublet for the masquerade party.
It's amazing that the game let's you wear a bunch of masks at any point. Makes the cutscenes so much better.

killroy87

Just getting around to Day 3 of E3 guests, and this first segment is bruuuutally awkward. The Tacoma guy is trying his damnedest, but these two women are giving Jeff nothing to work with haha.

Maiorum

I apparently got the "best" ending but I heard that
there's an ending where Anna gets ganked by her sister at the last moment? How does that happen?

It happens if you take the Unseen One route, or if you take the fairytale route and don't investigate further at the very end or don't guess Syanna's motivation correctly, which can happen if you're generally unsympathetic in dialogue with her.

Myggen

Best part of SR4 is the parody of the Bioware relationship system. Don't think I've found anything in a game as funny as I found that stuff at the time, especially how it just escalates.

Austin's Honda (or whatever car maker) analogy was kinda cringe for me.

Wow she didn't even tell me.

So we went to Sonic and I ordered an Oreo Cheesecake shake. Take a sip of it before we start driving off and my mouth feels like its on fire. Pass it to her to confirm strawberries, she does, left her my phone to keep herself entertained while I went in to get a replacement and I guess she got bored.

Met a very nice manager lady who was super apologetic about it.

Did he buy it knowing he was allergic, or has he somehow avoided strawberries his entire life?

Nah, I got fed strawberries once when I was like... 2-3 or something, puffed up and had breathing problems. Kiwis will do the same thing, something about that family of fruits. Like I said, my mouth felt like it was on fire when I sipped it, and right now it feels all itchy. I wouldn't have a serious problem unless I ate a bunch of strawberries or unwittingly ate some. Like one time in college, the ice cream had it pureed into the vanilla so finely that I didn't realize, since it wasn't marked. Thought it was just cherries. Spent the rest of the night broken out in hives and trying to keep awake out of fear it would get worse.

Wow she didn't even tell me.

So we went to Sonic and I ordered an Oreo Cheesecake shake. Take a sip of it before we start driving off and my mouth feels like its on fire. Pass it to her to confirm strawberries, she does, left her my phone to keep herself entertained while I went in to get a replacement and I guess she got bored.

Met a very nice manager lady who was super apologetic about it.

Nah, I got fed strawberries once when I was like... 2-3 or something, puffed up and had breathing problems. Kiwis will do the same thing, something about that family of fruits. Like I said, my mouth felt like it was on fire when I sipped it, and right now it feels all itchy. I wouldn't have a serious problem unless I ate a bunch of strawberries or unwittingly ate some. Like one time in college, the ice cream had it pureed into the vanilla so finely that I didn't realize, since it wasn't marked. Thought it was just cherries. Spent the rest of the night broken out in hives and trying to keep awake out of fear it would get worse.
Ah ok, we were concerned it was more dramatic than that. That does suck being allergic to strawberries and kiwi, both of which are fantastic.

Megasoum

Banned
Guys... There's so much TV and Power of the cloud bullshit happening on my screen right now, I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

Megasoum

Banned
Marc Whitten: "Of course we can't talk about input innovation without talking about Smartglass"
Ryan,Brad,Patrick and Vinny all at the same time "..ehh.. Yeah you can"

hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom