• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glitchesarecool's gf here to shitpost.
He got a shake with strawberry. He was allergic.

waiting to see if he's still allergic lol

eToa3aw.gif

I'm bored and Youtube suggested the Xbox Reveal stream..... Xbox reveal stream it is!

sSl.gif

Why do you like punishing yourself?

Anjin M

It is 9 at night and still 96°

My phone says it's still about that high here. I'm not going outside to check though. Between the heat and the fires, it's hell outside.

Also, Glitches, your girlfriend is obviously awesome. And you're not missing out on the strawberry thing. I like them, but they aren't for everyone.

Jothel

Marc Whitten: "Of course we can't talk about input innovation without talking about Smartglass"
Ryan,Brad,Patrick and Vinny all at the same time "..ehh.. Yeah you can"

hahaha

I watched this recently too... if I was still in uni I'd make a drinking game where you drink when they say TV... ridiculous

Marc Whitten: "Of course we can't talk about input innovation without talking about Smartglass"
Ryan,Brad,Patrick and Vinny all at the same time "..ehh.. Yeah you can"

hahaha

What happened to that guy. Him and that other taller fella were all over during the Mattrick days.

A postmortem might be jumping the gun a bit with how KS backers might feel a bit burned atm, but it's a better idea than "let's have a hype stream for a game with incredible flaws in it's dev cycle."

I'll have to give it a watch later since hearing what went wrong is vastly more interesting than the game itself.

A postmortem might be jumping the gun a bit with how KS backers might feel a bit burned atm, but it's a better idea than "let's have a hype stream for a game with incredible flaws in it's dev cycle."

I'll have to give it a watch later since hearing what went wrong is vastly more interesting than the game itself.

Man, that stream was something alright. The game even crashed lol. It's definitely a very interesting watch.

e: Here's the livestream archived.

demidar

A postmortem is appropriate for something dead on arrival.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
any word on the day three E3 podcast in audio form?

repeater

If you think the problem here is just a bad video game, then I don't know what to tell you.
I haven't followed this story very closely, so could you elaborate what the problem is beyond a severely delayed and bad video game? I understand people who opted for a 360 version are out of luck and might be screwed over if they don't have access to a PC fit to play the game, but aren't all other promised versions forthcoming?

I haven't followed this story very closely, so could you elaborate what the problem is beyond a severely delayed and bad video game? I understand people who opted for a 360 version are out of luck and might be screwed over if they don't have access to a PC fit to play the game, but aren't all other promised versions forthcoming?

Sounds like a classic case of over-promised and under-delivered from what I've seen. The test footage they made in 7 days looking significantly better than the finished product is pretty painful. Lord knows why they thought it'd be a good idea to ship on 10 platforms. Apparently lots of backers got codes that don't work too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I want to put Hitman in my GOTY list at the end of the year

and then I get disconnected and lose all my progress for 'sever maintenance'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom