• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually prepare for the Bombcast? Who knew?

umYOnsR.png

lets just say I hope they hire a third person pretty soon. Sigh, if Austin was still here we'd have a EDF 4.1 quick look and everything

Ah, yeah I feel ya. Got to be really tough for those guys as well being back to a two man show after things came together so well with Austin.

Scizzy

Ah, yeah I feel ya. Got to be really tough for those guys as well being back to a two man show after things came together so well with Austin.

It feels really . . . low energy without Austin. It might just be that I'm missing his voice because I've enjoyed plenty of Vinny/Alex videos in the past, but something does seem off.

Meneses

It feels really . . . low energy without Austin. It might just be that I'm missing his voice because I've enjoyed plenty of Vinny/Alex videos in the past, but something does seem off.

They also haven't really covered any particularly funny / exciting game, so that can be part of it too.

Bummer that Jason isn't feeling MHGen. I share his sentiment in that it isn't a huge change up for the series or anything, but what they have added is really fun. I wonder if he's tried the Adept style. That dodge counter is fantastic, and pulling it off with a sword and shield feels incredibly satisfying since it sometimes results in a mount/takedown.

robotrock

Banned
Anyone else have issues with the video player and chrome?

I tried playing some Overwatch with the podcast in another tab. Having the video player running in Chrome made Overwatch run at sub 30fps.

Using the video player in Edge though, Overwatch runs 60fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom