• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

lets just say I hope they hire a third person pretty soon. Sigh, if Austin was still here we'd have a EDF 4.1 quick look and everything

Not all bad news then

don't even have a job listing up yet, i wonder if they'll even have a new person in by goty season

The efficient way to do it would be to contact everyone else on the short list they drew up just over a year ago and see if any of them are still interested.

It is CBS though so, lol.

Thanks, but will it have a regular controller, or are you using those break apart things? For my uses, I'm hoping there's a cheap sku without the screen or those.

Who knows, ask again in September or whenever it gets officially announced. If I had to guess though I would say Nintendo will be happy to sell you all the high margin peripherals you want. Whether any of them will be any good is another question.

1712493-1712469_creeperjeff.png

"I chose the pervert."

repeater

Oh man, in the wake of the NX news I forgot that there would be the Sonic stream for them to talk about too :p

EDIT: Yeah, geriatric Sonic on stage was great

EDIT: Shit, and now we have a PacDrew GIF! This video thingie has already fully vindicated itself.

Gandie

I'm in the mood to watch an old quicklook. What's the fighting game involving different historical figures/soldiers with a lot loss of limbs.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
There is something appealing about this game, but anything involving combat looked unenjoyable to me and the section they were playing through seemed super tedious.

I kinda had this opinion as I watched the QL as well, but after having played the game now for approximately an hour it was misguided. The game plays really well.

I was hoping Jeff would talk about the hot new phone clicker game Egg, Inc.

It's probably the best one I've played, better than Tap Tycoon and Adventure Capitalist.

Thanks, but will it have a regular controller, or are you using those break apart things? For my uses, I'm hoping there's a cheap sku without the screen or those.

There's nothing that can be said for certain about the controllers other than two of them are built into the system.

Wait for the September details and try not to speculate an idea of a console that doesn't actually exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom