• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

My most anticipated content this week is anything related to Umbrella Corps. I forgot about that game again until I saw on GMG that it is out today. I anticipate the worst.

LiK

Does Jeff have any experience with the series outside of the ER?

Yea, he played a bunch of the Persona and SMT games back in the day. The P4 ER was primarily made so he could play P4 since he wouldn't have had time for it at all. He mentioned that at the start of the ER.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
My most anticipated content this week is anything related to Umbrella Chronicles. I forgot about that game again until I saw on GMG that it is out today. I anticipate the worst.
Do you mean Umbrealla Corps? That is out? Wtf Capcom

SomberOwl

My most anticipated content this week is anything related to Umbrella Corps. I forgot about that game again until I saw on GMG that it is out today. I anticipate the worst.

Yeah there should be some good Quick Looks this week. A bunch of stuff has come out since E3 and this Week.

LiK

I'm not ready for all the sad two man east quick looks. That third voice added so much to the dynamic

Austin added a different angle to everything. Not sure who can fill those shoes and have the same amazing chemistry with the Beast crew. Gonna be hard. I feel bad for them cuz i bet vetting people is gonna be a pain in the ass.

Myggen

Some of the best GBEast QLs like Raven's Cry and Enforcer: Police. Crime. Action are Alex/Vinny. It'll be okay.

Still no day 3 podcast. :<

It's 8am or something in SF now, right? Brad said that the audio is on the truck with the rest of the equipment, so it's going up today at the earliest. Patience :)

LiK

Some of the best GBEast QLs like Raven's Cry and Enforcer: Police. Crime. Action are Alex/Vinny. It'll be okay.

It's 8am or something in SF now, right? Brad said that the audio is on the truck with the rest of the equipment, so it's going up today at the earliest. Patience :)

Well, that explains it.

daveo42

Banned

Oh right, that game. Looked real bad then, wonder if that quality made it into the final game. Should be a great watch.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Alright alright.

I've listened to day 1 and 2 on repeat for awhile now though. This year's has been amazing.

Hour 3

Hitman is still not playable online

I was kind of an apologist for "always online" back when it was new and controversial, but I'll be damned if it doesn't occasionally pop up and be a pain in the ass. Single-player games should never be unplayble due to a server or connection issue.

Came across the Dying Light dlc QL yesterday and watching it motivated me and I've finally started playing Dying Light again. I only had 4 hours in it but I have no idea why I stopped playing. This game is a lot of fun.

kai3345

Banned
Came across the Dying Light dlc QL yesterday and watching it motivated me and I've finally started playing Dying Light again. I only had 4 hours in it but I have no idea why I stopped playing. This game is a lot of fun.

it's fun, but it gets REEEEEALLY repetitive. pretty much all of the missions are "hey run over here and talk to this guy, ok now talk to this guy"

it's fun, but it gets REEEEEALLY repetitive. pretty much all of the missions are "hey run over here and talk to this guy, ok now talk to this guy"

True but I find that gameplay loop to be fun. The parkour mixed with combat and loot and RPG mechanics is super solid. I have to take it easy while recovering from surgery so a slow burn with some repetition is pretty perfect for keeping me occupied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom