• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, Dragon Age Origins is available on GOG now.

I already own it on steam, but the option to get it DRM free is really enticing.

ArjanN

I don't know. Collecting resources, upgrading your ship, exploring a randomly generated space.There quite a lot of similarities. The space combat might the be the biggest differentiator NMS has next to being in 3D.

The impression I get is that Terraria and Starbound are way more about watching meters fill up collecting, crafting etc.

Need a powerbombcast to hear Jeff go off on this.

It kinda weirds me out when people are still surprised at wrestlers being on drugs. It seems fairly obvious they pretty much all do it.

It kinda weirds me out when people are still surprised at wrestlers being on drugs. It seems fairly obvious they pretty much all do it.

TBH THAT is what made Roman Reigns recent suspension really stand out.

I think the general insider word of moth after that was basically right now WWE's drug policy is so easy to pass that if you fail it you are being a right idiot.

But part timers getting a free pass makes total sense and people have been saying it for years. Just look at The Rock when he wrestled or Triple H the last 3 years. Their muscles have muscles.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
After Brad and Jeff praise the game so much evertime I finally played and finished Shadow Complex. Man that game maybe has the dumbest story I've seen this year. I almost want to make a thread about how stupid the story is.
Also, I don't think the game has aged particularly well cause the controls feel just baaaaaaad.

DamnBoxes

Like, don't all wrestlers juice? Like does it even matter that they do?

#NotAllWrestlers

16268%20-%20Raw%20gillberg%20wwe.png

Sabas

Banned
WWE has a Wellness Policy to crack down on the use of substances like steroids et al. Your average wrestler would've normally been suspended for this sort of violation, but because Lesnar is a "part-timer" for the WWE he's somehow exempt from this. It's hypocritical that WWE is trying to have it both ways.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is the Rorie WoW content on GB or was he streaming it personally?

Ashby

Didn't say anything when The Rock was on it

Why does Jeff get worked up so hard by Lesnar?

It's not just Lesnar. Jeff has this dated attitude whenever PEDs come up, he's mentioned that his disgust with Barry Bonds got him disillusioned about baseball more than once. I think people younger than him who grew up with this stuff out in the public sphere just expect it at this point. I know I don't give a shit.

popo

How come wrestlers taking steroids is okay but poor Russia gets victimised? They even state subsidised their dope for the good of the nation. Putin-Care.

Nintendo Voice Chat is super good. I'm really excited. Peer has a long history in the business (as co founder of IGN) and a personal Japanese perspective, Jose knows his stuff when it comes to talking about Ninity and Brian Altano is great.

Peer is out, hence Jeff. Also, please don't say Ninty.

popo

It might be because I missed it's first showing on UPF but I didn't really get a handle on what they were actually doing during that Overcooked QL - and no real explanation was given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom