• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'I need more youtube subscriptions to keep up on the game videos and all that. I should subscribe to Gamespot's youtube'
First result: Battle of the Bastards: Season 6 Episode 9 Reaction - GameSpot of Thrones
2536312-2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have to argue with Austin that the cornball shreddy guitar music in Dynasty Warriors is not buttrock. I've noticed he mentioned that a few times.

Puddle of Mudd is buttrock.

Chuck

Still without luck
I think it's great how Sonic has achieved relevance for the first time in more than 2 decades.

By shitposting on Twitter.

the sonic twitter feels like an easy way to maintain goodwill when a shit game comes out by cracking jokes about it a few months later

with a group of people who eagerly consume shit anyway

Has Jeff ever watched an episode of GoT? That seems like one of those things he would actively dislike because everybody talks about it.

It sounds like he watched an episode and a half. When he talked about it I was pretty certain I could have told you the precise episode he probably watched, but now I don't remember what he actually said about it.

Has Jeff ever watched an episode of GoT? That seems like one of those things he would actively dislike because everybody talks about it.

Most of what he knows seems to be through osmosis from his wife watching it, but yeah, after that show blew up there was zero chance Jeff would ever like it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, I love video game interpretations of action figures. I'm loving the kit boxes in Gundam Breaker 3.

Reminds me how much the new Toy Soldiers fucking disappointed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom