• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Dan keeps repeating everywhere that GB his pretty much his dream job... I really don't see him leaving.

Going to the east coast would make sense considering that he went there recently (HR Interview) and his girlfriend is from New Jersey.

wait a minute

is he going to move in with his significant other in jersey

oh jesus, he really is becoming max payne

crush7337

Banned
Run GFB is headquartered in Chicago. Dan is moving there, Patrick is coming back and Dan and Patrick will be the Chicago team.

Any Dan and Patrick content would be fire, don't even try to tell me wrong on that.

MG310

This is just the storyline reason to cover for Dan's violation of the Giant Bomb Wellness Policy after eating 20 lbs. of Red Vines in one week.

Xater

This Dan thing might just be a dumb joke, but it's also the kind of dumb thing GB would do if Dan actually leaves. My guess would be him going to East though if anything happens.

Zaph

They read iTunes reviews during the show. They read iTunes reviews during the show.

I swear, every time I step outside my Giant Bomb gaming bubble, I regret it. Dan, don't fuck up my bubble by doing something actually stupid like moving to NY.

edit: listened to the whole thing, actually not that bad. But god damn, a podcast dedicated to one platform means a lot of stretched topics...

Rainmaker

Banned
Dan always used to put something special on his screen for mailbags.

For the mailbag today it was a gif of Nash throwing Mysterio head first into that production trailer WHICH just so happens to be from the same set of Nitros that were live from the MGM Grand that the video Jeff linked to on his Twitter was earlier.

I need some sleep.

They read iTunes reviews during the show. They read iTunes reviews during the show.

I swear, every time I step outside my Giant Bomb gaming bubble, I regret it. Dan, don't fuck up my bubble by doing something actually stupid like moving to NY.

The only podcast that ever successfully read iTunes reviews as a bit was U Talkin' U2 To Me.

I have sworn off all other game related media outside of Giant Bomb and GAF. Everything else seems to be missing the self awareness that the GB crew have or are at least mindful of. For a group of people that have been in the business as long as they have and could easily wrap up in a bubble of their own they are pretty good at knowing what is and isn't "cringe worthy" or whatever.

Dan always used to put something special on his screen for mailbags.

My favorite one.
PcH9PVP.png

LiK

man, the High and HD setting for UPF keeps stopping for me right now. i had to end up using Low for it to work. whatever.

bjork

Dan seems like the kind of guy that would want his actual exit to also be a wrestling themed thing so I dunno. Hopefully it's nothing but the anxiety is bumming me out.

I could see him trying to make it like the episode of Raw where Monsoon throws Bobby Heenan out into the snow, and his bag opens with toilet paper and underwear falling out. But maybe his GB contract didn't give him creative control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom