• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
QPm4nBx.gif

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand saved for Beastcast purposes.

Anyone use Pocket Casts for the Bombcast?

For some reason it's not pulling in the correct art. It's just a generic Giant Bomb logo.

I've tried refreshing the artwork and it doesn't appear to work.

Late to the party, but I thought it might be that Dan was gonna move to NY (isn't his gf from there?) but if this is just for Paxamania I'm gonna be real bummed because that thing takes up a lot of time on this website and for me personally it's jumped the shark. (again, personal opinion)

Edit: reading through previous posts, it would make sense for him to go to NY for a while since they are hurting by missing 33% of their staff.

Cronen

Dan's girlfriend is from New Jersey, isn't she? Whilst I can see it just being a PAX gag, him going to GBeast could be a thing.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Rewatching the GBeast playthrough of Life is Strange and I don't think I've ever seen them so uncomfortable and perturbed as the beginning section of Episode 4.

Also, Bakalar looks exactly as he sounds.

So Dan was wearing the same shirt in the GBeast office a few weeks back that he wore on the latest UPF when he "left"... maybe he shot a video in NY? Or it's just pure coincidence and I've watched to much Stranger Things and think there's a conspiracy everywhere...

Tubobutts

So Dan was wearing the same shirt in the GBeast office a few weeks back that he wore on the latest UPF when he "left"... maybe he shot a video in NY? Or it's just pure coincidence and I've watched to much Stranger Things and think there's a conspiracy everywhere...
Or maybe Dan only has a limited number of normal cool guy shirts. Follow the money.

f0rk

Not sure what I'm looking forward to more, compliants about the Beastcast going even further off topic with skits if Dan's there or the number of drive by rage posts whenever someone says something negative about No Man's Sky once it's out.

Where is the Dan/GBeast talk coming from?

The end of the latest UPF... don't want to spoil it for you if you want to watch it... But it's like the last 15 minutes.

Dan lost a SFV match to Jason and the stipulation was that the loser would "leave town" there was a pre recorded video of him taking stuff off his desk and walking away. People are speculating he's moving out to the GBeast office to help fill in with Austin gone

The end of the latest UPF... don't want to spoil it for you if you want to watch it... But it's like the last 15 minutes.

Dan lost a SFV match to Jason and the stipulation was that the loser would "leave town" there was a pre recorded video of him taking stuff off his desk and walking away. People are speculating he's moving out to the GBeast office to help fill in with Austin gone

Ah, okay.

Thanks!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I hope it's only temp. I think Dan fits more naturally with the core team rather than the NY guys. Specifically having Jeff to be a foil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom