• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why do a full English sub for a game and not at least put out a digital only version of it on the US/EU stores?

Is Gundam in some rights hell in the US or something?

of course you do

it's humorous and good-natured

oD1Obcm.png

Mr. F

Banned
I have no idea what any of this gundam stuff means but I'll gladly take more Austin/Vinny content.

Alex is taking that tweet like it's a political assassination, settle down buddy.

Looking forward to monotone Snarky Hot Takes™ on this week's Beastcast

pleaseno

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well, if it makes Brad and Dan feel better, the Moose Statue kill is super underwhelming.

I was expecting a blood fountain. He just kind of goes limp and falls over. Like a Skate bail.

Demoskinos

DETECTIVE GAF.

Can you help me find something? I could have sworn there was an archive somewhere on the internet of the FULL unedited version of Dan Ryckert's Taco Bell extravaganza where he ordered every single item on the menu.

I know it was used in the GOTY award videos but I thought the full unedited version was archived somewhere. I've scoured the net but can't seem to find it. Is this bit of gold just lost to time?

Zaph

DETECTIVE GAF.

Can you help me find something? I could have sworn there was an archive somewhere on the internet of the FULL unedited version of Dan Ryckert's Taco Bell extravaganza where he ordered every single item on the menu.

I know it was used in the GOTY award videos but I thought the full unedited version was archived somewhere. I've scoured the net but can't seem to find it. Is this bit of gold just lost to time?

It was on GBU, but Dan requested we remove it (which later turned out to be his goty video).

Myggen

DETECTIVE GAF.

GB Unarchived had it, but Dan asked for it to be taken down before they used it for the GOTY stuff IIRC.

Well, I just bought Gundam Breaker 3. First game I've EVER imported.

That Quick Look is an awesome hour of Vinny and Austin shooting the shit about Gundam. They describe it as a good game to play while listening to the podcast, which is exactly the same thought I was having.

Megasoum

Banned
Why would he asks to remove it? Just cause it was used on the GOTY stuff?

Lots of people had seen it on Periscope llive already.

Myggen

Why would he asks to remove it? Just cause it was used on the GOTY stuff?

Lots of people had seen it on Periscope llive already.

If they want to use some footage in their content it probably doesn't make much sense to also have it uploaded on a fan YT channel.

You can ask him on Twitter.

Well, I just bought Gundam Breaker 3. First game I've EVER imported.

That Quick Look is an awesome hour of Vinny and Austin shooting the shit about Gundam. They describe it as a good game to play while listening to the podcast, which is exactly the same thought I was having.

Did tou make an asia account? Details please!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Always amazing to me Bamco never brought Gundam EXVS on consoles over in some form instead of that dumb F2P thing

like really, you're going to invest in a whole new IP and kit for a brand new game instead of just porting your popular, preexisting one? and then that new IP goes down in like 2 months time?

Did tou make an asia account? Details please!

I bought it from the play-asia link above. It says on there that it's "compatible with all systems sold worldwide", which I assume means no region lock. I think you only need an asian PSN account if you want to get it digitally or buy DLC.

Quick Look: Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
VIDEO ON JUN 22, 2016 03:00 PM

LEIFTHRASIR

Mine is arriving this week, excited to dive into this with Mirror's Edge before the summer drought. Will be going back to older games though, finish them off before the new shit arrives starting September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom