• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

Dan reading this thread ->
ashot_rubick.gif

you're all a bunch of marks.

Can't you see what he's doing to you? WAKE UP PEOPLE.

LiK

Whoa, Drew played that Bourne game! It was good and the soundtrack was amazing. Shame they never sold it. I had to find some awful game rips for the OST.

Ketch

nah dude you need to wake up

just look at this and tell me he's not going to Smackdown

jhlAoKD.png

Well check out this

Dan Ryckert

look carefully....
DAn RyCkErT

A C E T

Now rearrange those letters...
EACT
which sounds like what? east

EAST!

He's going to giant bomb east.

Megasoum

Banned
I just left my first ever Youtube comment and it's a SUPER positive one.... Weird!

I had to give a big thumbs up to the Rainfall Project channel dude. The guy who made the amazing Giantbomb logo metal sign they showed in a mailbag recently. I went back and watched all his videos. It's really great.

fleck0

Just got back from my first Demolition Derby, it was awesome. Felt like the diet version of being in a wrestling crowd. Would go again.

Xyrmellon

I missed UPF, but if Dan is going east (and that seems sketchy at this point) I dunno. Bakalar barely tolerates Vinny's buffoonery on the Beastcast. He may murder Dan Ryckert.

Jintor

Man people get really mad about Pokemon go lmao. You'd think they'd been out for months or something instead of, what, two, three weeks?

It seems really apparent they probably prepared for like a tenth the number of players they actually had.

Dramatically declaring they're quitting the game lol.

popo

Signing off on vacation for two thirds of your editors at one time seems a bit odd (assuming Dan doesn't turn up for work as normal next week).

The cool thing about a site like Giant Bomb? They don't need new releases for new videos. It's a slow time of year for big releases? Play some old games. Play some demos. Talk over some conferences.

Do something.

Sure there is p!enty they could do, point was they only seem to be motivated by big releases.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Well, I'm off to Iceland today for 3 weeks. When I come back I expect a full report on everything that happened since I'm pretty sure there you can only use the internet in Iceland to play Eve.

Sorry for the assumption. Just so common lately -_-

No no, it's really my fault. It IS too common to just post that and asume people will get the joke.

Say this for Sunshine: FLUDD adds more to Mario's moveset than any of the other games have.

I don't know about that. SMW had Yoshi and the cape, plus the spin jump. Yoshi alone introduced a bunch of stuff like eating enemies (as well as the abilities gained from eating colored shells) and jumping off of his dumb ass as a double-jump.

That, and Mario 64 introduced like 20 different moves Mario could do, so I'm pretty sure that takes it.

I have a feeling that yesterday's Periscope was all the Vectrex content we're going to get.

Then again, it's dope and lucky that we got any to begin with. Besides, there's always Classic Game Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom