• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Also, if you somehow needed more proof, which is already insane I think, look at the Drew Vinny quick look. Clearly another test for doing cross coast videos.

I thought it was pretty clear that he wasn't leaving the company. That's why they kept using the word town, as opposed to saying, "Loser has to leave Giant Bomb."

Anjin M

I'm going to look back at all this and remember how much fun it was in the lead up. But for now, I'm just anxious about not knowing. I won't be able to enjoy it until probability space collapses.

Myggen

It feels like magic to have them talk to each other with no delay and watching the same feed. I'm sure it's not that complicated, but I've used Skype and similar enough to be impressed.

It feels like magic to have them talk to each other with no delay and watching the same feed. I'm sure it's not that complicated, but I've used Skype and similar enough to be impressed.

Yeah it seems like witchcraft for Vinny to be able to see the same footage at the same time. Audio can be bad enough over the internet!

Gurrry

I thought WWE2k16 was supposed to be free with games with gold, but I dont see it.

Anyone know where I can get it?

edit: looks like its not free until the end of the month

Meneses

J-jeff and Vinny Persona 5 cross coast endurance run r-r-right?

Endurance Run will never happen but a cross coast QL would be really cool.

They can even joke about it like "Vinny, people have asked for us to comment over Persona 5 for too long, so here we are."

Curufinwe

Huh? Is this in lieu of a hunger strike or other self inflicted harm in protest of the Gamespot exodus?

Mary seemed to be having a great time. And it was fun to see a gaming personality I know play thru a game again. The last one I watched was probably GBEast playing Life is Strange.

Curufinwe

TMS #FE is harder on Normal than P4 and maybe P3, so I'm glad you can change the difficulty at any time. Otherwise I'd be stuck grinding for hours in order to be able to beat bosses.

popo

As someone who doesn't really care - I like Dan well enough but am not really bothered if he switches offices - this endless speculation has gotten old fast. Which I assume was the point - well done Dan, mission accomplished.

Yeah!

That's just one of their random transitions. The PAX connection is pretty far fetched.

If PAX were next week maybe, a month is a long time to keep a bit running.

with how little jeff seems to care about p5 i wouldn't be shocked, honestly.

Vinny will do a QL and not have time to play any more of it until 2018.

The more people ask Jeff about it, the less interested he becomes. Only a Chie cameo could get him excited at this point. His wife seems to like RPGs thou so you never know.

Duuuuuude, how many times do I need to post it.

Dan is going to move to New Jersey and work in the beast office. He thought it'd be funny if he did it this way because he's used to wrestling bulllshit. That's all it issssssssss.

Watch the bit again and pay attention to what everyone says.

You might be 100% correct but you would still be reading too much in to what people said in that video.

Mary seemed to be having a great time. And it was fun to see a gaming personality I know play thru a game again. The last one I watched was probably GBEast playing Life is Strange.

I would watch the end of a RE4 playthrough, never did finish it.

I am with Jeff, the controls in that game are terrrrrrible.

FStop7

Banned
guys

1470061776-pokemon2.gif

OXTKD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom