• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

Personally, NMS hype for me died when the price tag was announced. I very rarely pay that much for games (unless it's an impulse thing) and I'm not paying that much for a survival game.

Most games with survival elements are a coin toss if I'll stick with them or not and I'm kinda burned out of them.

I'll probably buy the game eventually but yeah, they lost me with that price.

Houndi101

I still that Ryckert AMA after the podcast supports the theory of the rv trip... Or it's just a coinsidence and he's just on vacation..

Is that like a rhythm spinoff of overwatch?

yes, featuring

image.php

Cronen

Can someone fill me in on the Johnny V RV stuff? I am guessing it's from the end of the Day 3 E3 stuff? I got about halfway through that podcast and never finished it.

Can someone fill me in on the Johnny V RV stuff? I am guessing it's from the end of the Day 3 E3 stuff? I got about halfway through that podcast and never finished it.

They were spit-balling ideas for what Johnny V should do post-Disney and one of the ideas that arose was him (and possible Dan) getting an RV and going on an adventure across the United States, livestreaming the whole way.

Did the 10k race.

54:35. Beat my best 0-5k pace by a few seconds as well during it.

Considering I started from zero 2 months ago I am chuffed.

More elevation on that race then a entire week of my normal runs so my knees are in bits. Gonna have a shower, eat and spend the rest of the day playing Hitman.

Meneses

Did the 10k race.

More elevation on that race then a entire week of my normal runs so my knees are in bits. Gonna have a shower, eat and spend the rest of the day playing Hitman.

Very nice.

LiK

The whole kicking Dan out was quite surprising. I wonder if he had to leave suddenly next week and they wanted make a sketch to explain it. I thought it was serious until they had a video all prepared with him leaving.

Megasoum

Banned
The whole kicking Dan out was quite surprising. I wonder if he had to leave suddenly next week and they wanted make a sketch to explain it. I thought it was serious until they had a video all prepared with him leaving.

And the couple of frames of the RUN GFB logo at the end.

I think it's just a fucking joke for PAX Wrestling...

I heard about Dan leaving on Jeff Green's stream yesterday and I'm catching up now. Reminds me of Anthony Gallegos leaving GFW Radio because of Shawn's Yaddle comments.

justjim89

Did the 10k race.

Nice work. My running pace and stamina has slowed a bit in the heat, these days it would take me about an hour and ten to do that. I wanna try and do a 10K before winter comes, though.

Zaph

Did the 10k race.

Fucking hell, good job!

I really need to start making time again for outdoor sports. Once you go the home gym route, while great for time efficiency, you do kinda forget what you're doing it for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom