• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a slow day in the office, so I spent a good bit of the morning looking at yachts. They're real nice, the ultimately luxury. I want one. I also bought goggles for free diving, but that didn't cost millions of dollars.

Anybody know what happened to Vinny? He said something about the last two weeks being hard on the Beastcast. Hope it is nothing too serious.

Whatever it is, I wish him and his family all the best.

It's a slow day in the office, so I spent a good bit of the morning looking at yachts. They're real nice, the ultimately luxury. I want one. I also bought goggles for free diving, but that didn't cost millions of dollars.

yeah man i don't like boats or the ocean or water but i would 1000% buy a giant ass yacht with a helipad and shit if i became a billionare. it sounds awesome.

Zaph

Anybody know what happened to Vinny? He said something about the last two weeks being hard on the Beastcast. Hope it is nothing too serious.

Whatever it is, I wish him and his family all the best.
His cousin passed away after a battle with cancer.

The only question in my mind at this point is, which Duder will be watched over by the Dangler? 'Cause putting it over Dan seems a bit on the nose, to me.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Is Drew out?
lfv6m7oeuquodjx6ib6t.jpg
w

https://twitter.com/dannyodwyer

This sounds ominous

Hello friends, sorry I've been so quiet for the past few weeks / months. Lots of things have been happening. Lots of balls in the air.

Obviously my main focus for the past few months has been our wedding (thanks for all the kind words by the way - you folks are lovely)

But I've also been SUPER vague about returning shows, future plans and all that because I've honestly not known myself.

So I just wanted to say thanks for your patience, sorry for the silence, and I'm sure I'll have some plans and news soon enough.

Been out of the loop for 2 or 3 weeks, I assume the "Dan is leaving/going to GBEAST" is the new "Brad is leaving"? Or is there actually something to it?

Loads of videos to catch up on, gonna be good.

CRITICAL CLUE-

During UPF, they're chatting about Air Force One, and apparently Dan gave one to Jeff, and Jeff says 'Yeah now it'll be in my bag for a month'[sic]

DANS GONE FOR A MONTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom