• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can make some cool looking units in GB3, here's a few of mine that I posted in the OT
D4nBJIP.jpg

Also for new buyers, feel free to drop by the OT if you have questions
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192892

I bought it from the play-asia link above. It says on there that it's "compatible with all systems sold worldwide", which I assume means no region lock. I think you only need an asian PSN account if you want to get it digitally or buy DLC.

Oooh you bought the physical version? Hmm...

BearPawB

Banned
I almost bought it while i was in Japan, but the Japanese version is in....japanese. And i refuse to pay import type prices, for something i could have had pretty cheap

Instead I bought Sengoku Basara Sumeragi, in which you can play as a little kid with a deer who helps you kill people. it's pretty ok

Tubobutts

Austin's farewell stream should be them playing a full game of CK2 and also an Unplugged of a full campaign. And then they have to finish every Warhammer game.

If the stream never ends that means he has to stay.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm not a huge fan either. It feels like 3 separate levels loosely connected together. And disappointingly the most interesting area, the bazaar, is barely used in the main mission.

The two target settings are so mindnumbingly cliche too. Military installation inside an abandoned public service building and cold, lifeless embassy setting.

To be fair to Io, Sapienza is a hard level to follow up on. At the end of this, I think Sapienza will be one of my favorite video game levels of all time.

My fear is that when Bannerlord comes out, the QL will be them running around the overworld and a couple of 5-on-5 skirmishes against raiders, and then they'll say they've "seen everything" and call it a day.

Jintor

So I'm gonna do a side project to do a This Year Collection style for the Giant Beastcast. Aside from vacuuming up everything on Myggen's channel, I was thinking of making a googledoc so I could try and crowdsource getting good moments from the first 50-60 episodes or so. Thoughts, GBGaf?

Heh, I wonder how many copies of Gundam 3 Breaker that QL sold.

GB has a surprisingly strong influence.

So I'm gonna do a side project to do a This Year Collection style for the Giant Beastcast. Aside from vacuuming up everything on Myggen's channel, I was thinking of making a googledoc so I could try and crowdsource getting good moments from the first 50-60 episodes or so. Thoughts, GBGaf?

Do it you mad bastard.

Would appreciate you crazy person as I have not heard any Beastcast from this year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, I guess it's a good thing Jeff didn't play Witcher 3

For being a 10/10 video game, I've had more bugs with this game than any other game I've ever played. I currently have SEVEN side quests incomplete from the base game due to the game bugging out. Now I'm on an 8th side quest for the first expansion I can't complete because the mobs are fucking invincible.

How does this happen?

Holy shit this Gundam game looks amazing. All the fun of model building without any of the hassle.

Fuck you Vinny Epyon is amazing. Turns into a damn two headed dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom