• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan on UPF:"Brad do you want to buy my Xbox One"

Also, Dans Mom was in the office on UPF(When discussing the batman glass cups, he comments 'See my mom agrees, she's nodding her head')

Dan is DEFINITELY moving.

Tubobutts

Also, Dans Mom was in the office on UPF(When discussing the batman glass cups, he comments 'See my mom agrees, she's nodding her head')

Hes trying to sell his xbox one because he wants to buy a Scorpio.

People are already giving Jeff shit about No Man's Sky because of a throwaway comment on the Bombcast.

vKdJCCg.gif

People are already giving Jeff shit about No Man's Sky because of a throwaway comment on the Bombcast.

vKdJCCg.gif

It's insane how many people took that tiny joke to mean that Jeff has some insider knowledge about the game when it's been confirmed over and over again that press does not have copies of NMS.

His mom is helping him move? You know, there's a multitude of other reasons that a mom would show up.

new day was hiring apparently

Edit: "Loser leaves town"

That's definitely specific. It's not vacation. Dans definitely going to GBEast. Maybe temporarily. It'd make sense.

I can accept it seeing all these clues on UPF.

Its pretty much just going to be this:
-Dan gets kicked out of GBWEST
-mysteriously gets a call from Vinny/Alex and gets taken in by them and stays in NY
-Will create a rivalry between GBWEST and GBEAST
-There will be chaos ensued over the next month until they meet each other at PAX
-There is one final challenge. If Dan wins, he will be allowed back to GBWEST. If he doesn't win, he must leave games journalism forever.
-It will be a heavily scripted visually arousing battle that will end with Dan challenging Jason one more time in SFV. This time he is victorious and they hug it out. The WEST team misses him and welcome him with open arms.
-Dan questions what will happen to GBEAST now that he is gone, when in the shadows the new hire for GBEAST springs into action and reveals themselves*Pause for gasp*
-???????
-We finally get another Game Tapes
-Things go back to normal

Its pretty much just going to be this:
-Dan gets kicked out of GBWEST
-mysteriously gets a call from Vinny/Alex and gets taken in by them and stays in NY
-Will create a rivalry between GBWEST and GBEAST
-There will be chaos ensued over the next month until they meet each other at PAX
-There is one final challenge. If Dan wins, he will be allowed back to GBWEST. If he doesn't win, he must leave games journalism forever.
-It will be a heavily scripted visually arousing battle that will end with Dan challenging Jason one more time in SFV. This time he is victorious and they hug it out. The WEST team misses him and welcome him with open arms.
-Dan questions what will happen to GBEAST now that he is gone, when in the shadows the new hire for GBEAST springs into action and reveals themselves*Pause for gasp*
-???????
-We finally get another Game Tapes
-Things go back to normal

Does this happen in a flashback though?

Lunar FC

Haven't played rocket liga in a couple of months. In-game chat makes me wish a meteor would strike earth.

Edit: I've never played Journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom