• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cg0tz2u.png

3pO3cpD.png

Got level 20 mastery on sapienza in Hitman

What a fun level. And easy to do quickly too if you know your shit or take ages if you want to explore and poke at things.

Hitman is pretty good. I just wish IO did more custom hits other then the limited time, 1 shot ones. The escalations are too repetitive IMO.

Also I hope by the end all the levels get a bonus episode set up. That's what I have wanted since Paris.

I hope each week they have to come up with the episode title live. That was sort of neat to see that. Now they need to go back and retroactively add titles to episodes 1-439.

popo

Vice seems a great fit for Pat, he could really lean in to those activist stories.

However, he just got a mortgage. If there is any time he could be lured to the dark side of game dev it is now.

Edit: Just saw that he says he is staying in journalism.

As an aside. A certain reddit community is having a wonderful existential crisis right now. They hate Kotaku (clue is in the name) and want to crow about them losing a writer but they also hate Patrick. They can't decided if this is a good thing or a bad thing for Kotaku or Patrick - and fear it might be good for both. Hilarious.

Myggen

Vice seems a great fit for Pat, he could really lean in to those activist stories.

However, he just got a mortgage. If there is any time he could be lured to the dark side of game dev it is now.

Edit: Just saw that he says he is staying in journalism.

As an aside. A certain reddit community is having a wonderful existential crisis right now. They hate Kotaku (clue is in the name) and want to crow about them losing a writer but they also hate Patrick. They can't decided if this is a good thing or a bad thing for Kotaku or Patrick - and fear it might be good for both. Hilarious.

KiA is just a sad place.

popo

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3Bicy50d2ltZy5jb20vbWVkaWEvQ280OGtwUFVBQUFybi1VLmpwZyJ9.fe2DeYNaEGG0LlAoIk0PJxSxkPM.jpg

Look at the amiibo.

Ganondorf

Bowser

Ness

Yoshi

Captain Falcon

You stole that from the guy who posted on the GB forums didn't you. Admit it :D

Could be nothing but if you look at the amiibo by his laptop in his AMA tweet, and the order they are in, they are (G)anondorf, (B)owser, (N)ess, (Y)oshi, (C)aptain Falcon. Giant Bomb New York City? Could just be going insane though.

BearPawB

Banned
I officially bow my head to massive.
I was wrong! Oh so wrong!
So wrong, so many times.

I will never be right about anything again.

*cries in a corner*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom