• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dineren

Banned
If this move is happening I have to admit I'll be a bit happy. I really enjoyed Dan and Vinny's/Alex's interactions, they would put out some great content. It would definitely hurt GBWest in the short term though. Maybe we would get some more Rorie until they found a replacement.

rbanke

I don't listen to the GBeastcast but a Vinny/Dan combo would lure me in, Vinny with Jeff is an amazing dynamic and it seems like Dan could be a similar counterpart.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3Bicy50d2ltZy5jb20vbWVkaWEvQ280OGtwUFVBQUFybi1VLmpwZyJ9.fe2DeYNaEGG0LlAoIk0PJxSxkPM.jpg

Look at the amiibo.

Ganondorf

Bowser

Ness

Yoshi

Captain Falcon

LmrzA.gif

popo

Dan without the watchful eye of Jeff will be interesting.
Who will tell him no?

Management.

Dan : "This is great! I have so many plans for exciting things to do around New York City".

hands them a list

Management : "You already spent this quarters budget on a new desk. Get back in your broom closet!".

Well, it'll certainly be interesting to see how it goes. I really fear for GBWest though, their energy level is going to reach a new low.

Assuming the new hire goes there, depends on who they get.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Nicely done.

I can see why he's going there but I don't know how well it's going to go. Some of the chaotic moments that GBeast bring us will be fantastic, but it's not interesting if it's chaotic 99.9% of the time. And you thought they went on random tangents for too long in the podcast before? Brother, It's going to get worse..
I don't think Dan has done any improv bits ever.

Cross coast Demo Derby and Hitdan. All future Mario Partys at Pax (or Dan flys in to SF to do them) and all new possibilities for Dan/Vinny/Alex content. I'm excited.

Tagyhag

Cross coast Demo Derby and Hitdan. All future Mario Partys at Pax (or Dan flys in to SF to do them) and all new possibilities for Dan/Vinny/Alex content. I'm excited.

I see no problem regarding that, their cross coasts quick looks have gotten much better production-wise.

The recent one with Vinny/Drew was great.

Catvoca

Banned
I've been getting a bit tired of Dan's schtick in the West office tbh, so I'm excited to see him join Beast! Vinny + Dan content is fun and Bakalar + Dan podcasts should be entertaining!

popo

Narrowing that date down now, the change clue looks more likely every time.

Hey Dan met you at PAX last year, I was the drunk dude from Joplin MO. Probably a long shot but I'll be in SF 8/11-15 gonna go out drinking one night with Max Scoville, care to join?

[–]DanRyckert 12 points 18 minutes ago
I won't be in San Francisco. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom