• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
I've been saying it since day 1... GBEAST is the most logical thing.

-He was there recently (probably for the interview)
-His girlfriend is from Jersey
-They need someone in New-York

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3Bicy50d2ltZy5jb20vbWVkaWEvQ280OGtwUFVBQUFybi1VLmpwZyJ9.fe2DeYNaEGG0LlAoIk0PJxSxkPM.jpg

Look at the amiibo.

Ganondorf

Bowser

Ness

Yoshi

Captain Falcon

That's actually pretty clever. Dan doesn't have a natural fondness for any of those characters, so those being in order like that should've been obvious.

Lunar FC

I've been saying it since day 1... GBEAST is the most logical thing.

-He was there recently (probably for the interview)
-His girlfriend is from Jersey
-They need someone in New-York

You really think they interviewed somebody who is already an employee?

Y'all should be rejoicing. Dan/Vinny content is the best content

Dan is apart of every good piece of west coast content. Most of which are over when he leaves

Dan and New York go much better together than Dan and San Francisco it seems like.

Sucks for GBWest but really happy for him, especially moving with his partner and shit.

Wait, Dan is moving to New York!?

WHAT

Alex, post if you're okay.

Demo Derby needs to keep happening with Drew, Brad and Jeff. No way can they cancel this shit.

Meneses

If this is confirmed, i'm happy for the potential shenanigans in GB East, but also a bit sad that the dynamic will be so different for GB West now.

Of course, there's room for Danny O'Dwyer now.

Tagyhag

Look at the amiibo.

Ganondorf

Bowser

Ness

Yoshi

Captain Falcon

Nicely done.

I can see why he's going there but I don't know how well it's going to go. Some of the chaotic moments that GBeast bring us will be fantastic, but it's not interesting if it's chaotic 99.9% of the time. And you thought they went on random tangents for too long in the podcast before? Brother, It's going to get worse.

And now I wonder if West will end up getting a new hire or they'll truck as is.

Of course, there's room for Danny O'Dwyer now.

This would make everything a-ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom