• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero reason Hitdan couldn't continue coast to coast.

Mario Party's metabolic processes are history though.

Also as big of a SNL/Letterman nerd as Dan is, working in NYC has to be a dream.

Catvoca

Banned
HitDan will survive cross coast.

Demo Derby will be fine, it wasn't even that good until Jeff joined.

Dan/Drew played out their stuff. It's basically carried the site for 18 months.

No lies detected. Mario Party Party will still live on too I'm sure at pax or around GOTY time. An East coast MPP with Dan, Vinny, Alex and Bakalar would probably be great too.

Meneses

RIP Demo Derby and Hitman and any Dan/Drew features in general :(

Demo Derby really shone when Jeff joined in, so it shouldn't be a big loss.

Hitman, they can probably do the competitive stuff for Elusive Targets, which doesn't really require them to be in the same place, and a cross-coast QL for regular episodes.

And obviously, the new Dan/Vinny Persona 5 Endurance Run next year
lol

popo

Sausalito wasn't the Brick Bar Basement (nor the Golden Age), but your point is well taken.

ah yes, it was fake wood panelling I was thinking of.

2508681-1100088-ryan_finger.jpg

Requeim

And just like that, Jeff is now the only entertaining person left in GB West. Can't they send him to GB East as well and absorb the rest into Gamespot? There has never been better chemistry in GB than Jeff + Vinny, I miss it so much.

Mr. F

Banned
Demo Derby really shone when Jeff joined in, so it shouldn't be a big loss.

Hitman, they can probably do the competitive stuff for Elusive Targets, which doesn't really require them to be in the same place, and a cross-coast QL for regular episodes.

And obviously, the new Dan/Vinny Persona 5 Endurance Run next year
lol

I hope Brad joins in on Demo Derby. I don't really see Jeff and Drew's chemistry carrying it, they're probably better off continuing with a third person being there

Scizzy

I think the issue for GBWest is that Jeff and Brad have a ton of responsibilities that we don't see. The guy in Dan's spot needs to be the work horse and, if that spot isn't filled for a while, it might be pretty lean until it is.

Meneses

I really liked film and 40s, it's too bad they only made a couple of them.

Especially after Dan saying he'd never fully watched Top Gun, it could be a cool new episode of film and 40s.

Also yeah, that Terminator reference could make sense too, if it's just a temporary thing.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
So there's an opening over at GBwest? I'm available. I know all about old games, can speak around a camera confidently and own a lot of amiibos.

my resume will come.

I live in san francisco so there's no housing issues.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm waiting for Dan's Dad to bluntly say, "My dumb son is not a wrestler and is moving to New York. I'm sorry everyone"

So there's an opening over at GBwest? I'm available. I know all about old games, can speak around a camera confidently and own a lot of amiibos.

my resume will come.

I live in san francisco so there's no housing issues.

You just blew the interview, pal. Old game show is dead.

And there are indie wrestling feds in NYC that Dan can take his act to.

He's leaving the territory on his back, brother, and he's going to NY, which is wrestling talk for WWE.

Follow the money.

Guys, Dan just posted this on Twitter, what could it mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELXnJ1yS3rc

Probably something that has to do with moving.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is leading up to an announcement of his new game.

Edit: I checked twitter and he didn't post such thing so, well played.

You're all going to feel pretty stupid when he's just visiting NYC and is back at GBWest next week

I'm trying not to give in but I already did. Let's see how this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom