• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't know who the hell norman reedus was before all this.

I only knew him from Boondock Saints. Speaking of shows in general, I vowed to never watch a show that's currently still running. I love binge watching that shit when all the seasons are available.

I hope so. He's too good to be tied to that show.

well, it's more that
for Negan to be the force he needs to be, and for the show to preserve (or regain, rather) the sense that anyone can get it at any time, Daryl needs to be fucking iced in the most unsettling way this series has seen so far

https://web.archive.org/web/19970811190250/http://www.videogames.com/misc/aboutus/index.html

OiVX8pB.png

E649gD0.jpg

Jintor

tbh i am so bad with faces and actors and watch so little media generally speaking i just took it as a given i had no idea who that actor was

When they were #buildingthelist, I got reminded about Hellraid. Man, that bummed me out. Shame that it has been put on hold, might as well be cancelled by now. I was really looking forward to that one.

Myggen

Did you watch it or just listen to it? Because seeing it was weird at times.

It was fine to me. The two women (I can't remember the company they were representing) were obviously not used to or very comfortable with that setting which made it a pretty poor segment, but nothing more than that imo. It wasn't criiiiiiiiiiiinge to me.

edit: Great Bombcast this week.

Jothel

It was fine to me. The two women (I can't remember the company they were representing) were obviously not used to or very comfortable with that setting which made it a pretty poor segment, but nothing more than that imo. It wasn't criiiiiiiiiiiinge to me.

edit: Great Bombcast this week.

Yeah I kinda think Steve was a bad pairing with them too, which may have furthered any awkwardness

Jintor

I'm looking at the Ep 0 thread, think it's worth pulling from it? It's sans Austin but it still seems to have some good moments.

Xater

Hearing Dan just straight up say Steep sucked didn't surprise me. I looked at that as Ubi's big ender and thought this was not going to do anything for them.

Jintor

Editing is open on the googledoc so if you are idly listening to a back episode why not jot down some timestamps if you feel like it?

hamchan

Hearing Dan just straight up say Steep sucked didn't surprise me. I looked at that as Ubi's big ender and thought this was not going to do anything for them.

It doesn't look like a typical big selling game at all but I did enjoy the amount of death and lack of acknowledgement about it.

Jintor

to me it looks like an ubisoft executive went crazy, pointed at a random team, and said "MAKE THEIR DREAM PROJECT" and that team took that random luck and rode it for all that it's worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom