• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.
n3DJIYj.png

---

The first one was released in 2014... and it didn't feel like an episode of a series, but a whole game in itself.

That makes purchasing it much easier then since it sounds like part two is treated more like a sequel rather than an episode.

tonka

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
So how much was that unboxing video motivated by them getting it in and realizing parts of the packaging and manual just matched their green screen exactly?

We have to put my cat to sleep tomorrow, the first real pet I ever had. What GB things cheer you up at your lowest lows?
That's unfortunate. Sorry to hear.

The two QLs I've really returned to a lot are Wipeout 2 or NSMBWii. They're a solid shot of happiness when I need it most. The ol' Ravaged QL would probably be worth it too, just for that moment. Oh, and one of the ARMA 3 QLs (the one with Vinny) was a really good one for all sorts of reasons.

The unboxing video captured a spirit of old school Giant Bomb we haven't seen in a while.

Now we just need Quick Looks of bad games/every game ever again.

Meneses

We have to put my cat to sleep tomorrow, the first real pet I ever had. What GB things cheer you up at your lowest lows?

Sorry to hear that :(

Motorbike QL is pretty good.

If you want some random bits and pieces, the Best of Giantbomb videos can be super fun too (number 35, for example, has Motorbike, Ride to Hell and Arma).

LiK

Xbox One S is so much smaller. I think when it's on sale, I'll grab it and the old Xbox One will be moved to the living room for streaming media.

Scizzy

That sucks, cats are awesome. In addition to all the other good suggestions so far, the collected works of Vinny's Sleeping Dogs saga are classic and time consuming.

Tubobutts

After the last podcast I'm starting to think Dan doesn't actually know what a wolf is.

Pets dying is rough man. My cat I had for 19 years died two years ago. And my dog died three years ago. And another cat disappeared last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom