• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

So what is UPF going to be like this week?

Jeff is on vacation and Dan is headed to NYC. Danny, the most likely pinch hitter, is over in Europe.

So... Mary? Peter? Random guest?

It's gonna be Brad playing Quake (3) and you'll like it!

Brad.
Quake 1.
Let's go.

18.png

Patryn

It's gonna be Brad playing Quake (3) and you'll like it!

It's almost definitely going to be Brad playing some game for way too long, that's for sure.

He's great at a bunch of things, but has no sense for when a segment is running too long on UPF.

Xater

We need more unboxings, but of the digital kind.

So UPF should be Brad buying loot boxes for Overwatch and DOTA2 stuff?

Although I do have to say I would probably like Brad to show off how crazy DOTA is right now with the International coming up. What kind of compendium bullshit did they come up with this time and stuff. Also that VR mode.

Rainmaker

Banned
I'm firmly against any Mario Party Party having people outside of the original four. Now, GB East playing Sonic Shuffle and Crash Bash, I'd be okay with.

Ashby

So what is UPF going to be like this week?

Jeff is on vacation and Dan is headed to NYC. Danny, the most likely pinch hitter, is over in Europe.

So... Mary? Peter? Random guest?

I've been assuming that since Dan gave a date of this Friday (and like you said, the West Coast office is all but empty this week) that UPF will be held on the Beast Coast this week.

Patryn

I've been assuming that since Dan gave a date of this Friday (and like you said, the West Coast office is all but empty this week) that UPF will be held on the Beast Coast this week.

The only issue with that is that UPF tends to end between 8-9 p.m. EDT. I'm not sure Beast want to stick around the office that late.

BearPawB

Banned
Could the terminator face in that photo mean "I'll be back"? I'm going to miss Dan in the west but east really needs someone else.

That's not a bad guess.

But it's not like GBeast NEEDS a body?

Being temporary would be a real expensive solution to a minor problem

You guys are nuts with this temporary talk. Vinny and Alex operated for a long time without Austin. Dan giving up a Apartment in crazy rent Sanfransico would be silly. Let alone the insanity of moving cross coast for a temporary time. If he is going its more than likely a permanent move.

Tagyhag

You guys are nuts with this temporary talk. Vinny and Alex operated for a long time without Austin. Dan giving up a Apartment in crazy rent Sanfransico would be silly. Let alone the insanity of moving cross coast for a temporary time. If he is going its more than likely a permanent move.

Agreed, but it is weird that he put that. Unless it was something stupid like "I'll be back for stuff like Big Live Live Show and GOTY"

After that last one do you really want more? Nobody had fun with it.

That's because they did a stupid thing and listened to their fans, they should only play the regular maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom