• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearPawB

Banned
People so easily forget that Dan LOVES this sort of suffering.
I bet he is reading this thread just giggling in delight with people becoming frustrated and exasperated.

No one should be surprised lol

Ashby

I could guarantee you 99% that tomorrow Dan shows up on either the Beastcast or UPF (or both) and this is all settled. Give it a day, guys.

But there is, because not everyone follows every reddit thread or periscope update.

Just look how many posts come up going "wait dan is leaving"?

No there isn't. Dan is moving to NY. It's been obvious for 2 days now.

Anyone who missed it just needs told that. I haven't seen anything he has posted since the AMA.

BearPawB

Banned
No there isn't. Dan is moving to NY. It's been obvious for 2 days now.

Anyone who missed it just needs told that. I haven't seen anything he has posted since the AMA.

I feel like you are arguing with me about something I am not arguing about.

I am just saying, lots of people only follow what is on the site itself.
To them, there is plenty of uncertainty, until they come here, ask, and people update them

Houndi101

You might as well say it means Dan is gonna start wearing leather, boots and ride a motorcycle..

edit but which duder is John Connor?

BearPawB

Banned
Is that movie worth watching, even in a "Look how bad this is!" kind of way?

No idea, never saw it either.
I just went to IMDB to look for relevant quotes lol

Hmm, don't they usually record the Beastcast on Thursdays, though? He's going to have to hurry if he wants to be a part of it.

He did a periscope this morning at like 7:30 est and it was sunny, so i presume he is already there

Dan's watching this thread turn on itself like

2709857-0767708386-27032.gif

He did a periscope this morning at like 7:30 est and it was sunny, so i presume he is already there

Well, if he's already made it there, then I guess he can make it anywhere. It's up to him if he wants to put on his vagabond shoes and stray over to the studio, I suppose.

Come on, people! Doesn't anybody listen to Sinatra anymore? *sigh* I'm so old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom