• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on my rewatch of MGScanlon 3

Got to the end part

The ladder part afterwards, where Drew is talking about how he enjoyed the fight, he gets cut off by the singing on the ladder. It's great just watching him be confused

Stranger Duders of Giant Bomb

----

Is that movie worth watching, even in a "Look how bad this is!" kind of way?

Arnold drops from a helicopter head first into another helicopter lower than them like a bomb. Arnold hides a shotgun inside a giant teddy bear.

He's not here the same time Jeff is on vacation. The mystery deepens.

Jeff said he got married. Never said to whom.

89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

It is weird reading GB related threads in Gaming - like the Patrick to VICE one - and seeing all these people with GB avatars or talking with in depth knowledge about the site and not recognising any of them from this thread. GB really has a ton of fans on GAF and only a small fraction post in here. I guess the move to community didn't help. Mainly I blame you guys for scaring them off.

It's always like this whenever a thread reaches community then it's only the people that follow that thing every day.

kiguel182

Is there a way to download GB's videos directly to my iPad without doing it using iTunes and my computer?

I need a Netflix style app for Giant Bomb so badly...

Zaph

Video buddy is the required way to watch content.

Hope the API thumbnail thing gets fixed soon though (if there are any engineers left...)

Video buddy is the required way to watch content.

Hope the API thumbnail thing gets fixed soon though (if there are any engineers left...)

I have an old iPad by my bed that I use just to watch YouTube/Twitch/GB stuff... I have the GB Buddy app on the dock/home row or whetever it's called at the bottom of the app screen... I feel like that's a bit strange...

However I did one time see a lady on a plane that had the Schlotzsky's sandwich app on the bottom dock so...

Arnold drops from a helicopter head first into another helicopter lower than them like a bomb. Arnold hides a shotgun inside a giant teddy bear.
Ok I'll watch it.
But how does Dr. Tracksuit fit in?
Dr. Tracksuit is a completely different person, obviously.
I've actually always thought that Myggen was really Jeff browsing GAF undercover.

I'm only half joking.

Myggen does have the cool, dispassionate demeanor of a sleeper agent.

Anyway, do they even get hits and that if you're using a third-party app? Obviously if you're giving them sub money that makes pretty much no difference.

Being a GB fan living in SF must be really weird. NYC is huge but I imagine if you were out and about in SF you couldn't help running in to the staff from time to time.

It is, and I do.

I have said hi a few times, but not every time.

I was kicking myself a few months ago because I was out of town during a Capcom event (a small thing in their offices) for SFV and I realized I probably could have hung out with Jason had I been able to go.

Salarians

Oh lord, I was listening to the end of the Bombcast while doing the dishes and I almost broke a mug during Dan's Waluigi headcanon minute.

santeesioux

It is, and I do.

I have said hi a few times, but not every time.

I was kicking myself a few months ago because I was out of town during a Capcom event (a small thing in their offices) for SFV and I realized I probably could have hung out with Jason had I been able to go.

It's weird enough hearing Jeff and Drew mention being in my small rural town multiple times

hmm, this is 7 hours later for me thatn it usually goes out

Huh. It's scheduled for 6AM Eastern for my time zone. That's the usual release time for me. I wonder why you're getting a different release time than you usually get.

Edit- Saw your update.

The Giant Beastcast - Episode 63
PODCAST ON AUG 05, 2016 06:00 AM

for me. that's normal I think

Woohoo! Best time zone. Or should I say Beast Time Zone ;p

fstop

Neo Member
Being a GB fan living in SF must be really weird. NYC is huge but I imagine if you were out and about in SF you couldn't help running in to the staff from time to time.

I crashed with friends in SF for a few months. I could look up from Periscope and see Dan walking to Taco Bell out the window. Never stalked him, but since Dan went TMI on day one and damn near every block of SF is unique, I do know where he live(s/d). NYC needs to be true just so I don't have those nuclear codes in my head anymore.

Also went to the meetup at their office last year, which obviously narrows the odds, but I found myself crossing the street with Danny on the way there. He really looked like he needed a tan, but I didn't think to recommend one at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom