• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suplexer

At some point Friday GBeast has a live stream. 20, maybe 30 minutes in Dan stumbles onto the set. Dirty and disheveled, Vinny and Alex look at him, each other, the floor, the sky, and the camera, then shrug as Dan sits down and joins them.

A week goes by, things seem to be going well, Dan hasn't killed anyone or himself yet, but then Alex and Vinny decide to stream some SFV. After some immense shit talking, Dan gets his ass chopped by Vinny and is forced to disappear yet again.

The next day, GB West is having the time of their lives, singing camp fire songs around a burning pile of wrestling merchandise and Mario Party games in place of UPF. Jeff shakes his head as Dan enters the room from off camera, and takes his seat.

The crew is reluctant, but reunited, once again...

For now

flgsb6ayx7n8wpk4cg2u.png

Teddified

Is Arkham Knight less of a tire fire on PC now? $15 on steam doesn't seem too bad.

I mean I played it back in December at it worked well enough. You just may have to make some concessions. I had to cap at 30 fps because I couldn't get a steady 60 on my 770 and it fluctuated too much. I don't really recall any crashes the fps was the only issue I personally had.

Slightly, but it's kind of mediocre anyway and I wouldn't bother. They gave up fixing it after a point because they'd have to rewrite the entire engine or something.
Hmm, that's right I forgot about that.
I mean I played it back in December at it worked well enough. You just may have to make some concessions. I had to cap at 30 fps because I couldn't get a steady 60 on my 770 and it fluctuated too much. I don't really recall any crashes the fps was the only issue I personally had.
I don't want to sound too dramatic, but I literally will not play a game at 30 frames per second. I have a 980ti though, so I might be able to hit 60.

santeesioux

Cool, sounds like I would be ok with my card. Sounds like the game wasn't that great anyway, so maybe I can hold out for cheaper down the road.

Yeah if you don't want to play it that badly I would wait still. It's the only one of those games I wasn't able to hold enough interest to beat, I even managed to beat Origins.

New Prey game looks promising, too bad it has that name attached to it though so every thread about it is going to be full of comparisons to the hypothetical Prey 2 that could have been

We should do a poll or something. Will Dan be on tomorrow's Beastcast? Will Dan not be on tomorrow's Beastcast? Will Dan be on tomorrow's Beastcast with some sort of gimmicky entrance, mirroring his UPF exit?

kingocfs

This is the second night in a row I stopped playing Overwatch because the servers kept booting me or it took forever to find a match. Blizz pls

Schedule says 3:00 AM Beastcast. Hmm...

Technomancer QL coming tomorrow too.

Well, what timezone are you in? It's 6:00 AM for me, and that's the usual release time.

Edit- Ah, three hours behind would be Pacific Time for you. So, that would mean 3:00 for you is the normal release time for the Beastcast. Nothing different or strange going on.

Salarians

Well, what timezone are you in? It's 6:00 AM for me, and that's the usual release time.

Edit- Ah, three hours behind would be Pacific Time for you. So, that would mean 3:00 for you is the normal release time for the Beastcast. Nothing different or strange going on.

I'm in EST. It was 3:00 and 6:00 AM, but I just checked again and it changed to 6:00 and 9:00 AM. That was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom