• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

I ran into a game breaking bug in The Fall. At least it was only $1 (Althoughh it was technically $5 unless I can find something to spend $4.01 on)

I ran into a game breaking bug in The Fall. At least it was only $1 (Althoughh it was technically $5 unless I can find something to spend $4.01 on)

I bought this game on Wii U at full price a long time ago because I heard good things about the game itself from Vinny, but man. The game crashing bugs were so frequent that it really killed my enjoyment of the game, and made me angry at times.

Speaking of the Fall, in retrospect I wish it was more Wadjet Eye-y in gameplay; being more structured and chatty in a traditional adventure game format would've given it more room to shine. Like, the floaty gameplay didn't really work to its benefit and in general made it feel very janky.

...Although really, I just want more Wadjet Eye games in general.

Zaph

You guys are nuts with this temporary talk. Vinny and Alex operated for a long time without Austin. Dan giving up a Apartment in crazy rent Sanfransico would be silly. Let alone the insanity of moving cross coast for a temporary time. If he is going its more than likely a permanent move.
Huh, about that...

Phew. A month of Dan shenanigans with the East Coast crew will be fun, but I'm not so sure about uprooting the lifeblood of the West crew permanently.

Hopefully he brought some demo discs with him.

A month is not bad at all. I await what crazy shenanigans he's going to bring from BEAST side now.

Edit: I believed at first it was all a work but then I gave in with the idea of him moving & now it turned out to be for a month only. Honestly, both sides of the coin excite me. More BEAST content and shenanigans is a good thing.

def sim

Aw it's disappointing this goofy thing didn't lead to a bigger change. Oh well, it's still cool to have him here in NY for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom