• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgminto

GB Duder Fursonas
Jeff: Bear
Brad: Guinea Pig
Dan: Bald Eagle
Drew: Golden Retriever
Alex: Lemur
Vinny: Black Labrador

Austin: Koala (because he looks so cuddly)
Patrick: Mongoose (wearing a wig)

I can't place Jason and Bakalar yet.

BearPawB

Banned
GB Duder Fursonas
Jeff: Bear
Brad: Guinea Pig
Dan: Bald Eagle
Drew: Golden Retriever
Alex: Lemur
Vinny: Black Labrador

Austin: Koala (because he looks so cuddly)
Patrick: Mongoose (wearing a wig)

I can't place Jason and Bakalar yet.

I was gonna say Austin: Panda

Scizzy

I just finished the Beastcast. Why has the fact that Dan occasionally urinates into a PowerAde bottle and dumps his pee out the window not been discussed yet?

Joeku

Almost beat the most recent Hitman elusive target. Game fucked me in the end:
Got the egg and went to strangle the Broker by the water drainage past the party. Distracted his guard and immediately started to choke him -- except I was slightly too much to the side and punched him instead, which triggered loud close combat. Then got shot to death.

I love this game. Fuck this game.

I just finished the Beastcast. Why has the fact that Dan occasionally urinates into a PowerAde bottle and dumps his pee out the window not been discussed yet?

Are you saying you don't?

I don't understand why he just doesn't wait until the bathroom is open and then dump it in the toilet. Is there a single reason why you need to dump it out the window?

Zekes!

Having finished the Hitman: Double Agents, Brad would have been in a much better position had he snuck all the way back to his waiter disguise and switched back

Dan's run was amazing though

Alex Navarro is my Fursona

But
FvpstsE.gif

Houndi101

Drew professing his love towards Dan in the 22th of July with that Hooked on a feeling and dancing Dan face :')

Edit then again the duders didnt react to it so maybe I'm going bonkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom