• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to vent for a sec, but is anyone else frustrated that Alex constantly changes his Twitter display name? I hate when I'm scrolling through TweetDeck and I just see some random Tweet "Retweeted by Funky Red Kahina." I know that's probably an unrational thing to get angry about, and other people do it occasionally, but with Alex its changing all the time.

BearPawB

Banned
I just want to vent for a sec, but is anyone else frustrated that Alex constantly changes his Twitter display name? I hate when I'm scrolling through TweetDeck and I just see some random Tweet "Retweeted by Funky Red Kahina." I know that's probably an unrational thing to get angry about, and other people do it occasionally, but with Alex its changing all the time.

*shrug*

lmao, I love it. Gets a chuckle out of me everytime. I've very recently joined twitter because of Miitomo when it first hit the store(since then they've added the ability for you to add friends without having a twitter/facebook account) and while that turned out to be shitty, twitter isn't as bad as I though it would be once you surround yourself with the people and things you care about.

Curufinwe

I just finished watching the 2nd episode of Mary's REmake playthru on Gamwspot, and I would be happy to also watch a Vinny playthru this month with Dan as his coach/troll.

Rainmaker

Banned

It's normal for people to do this. At least the sect of Twitter I follow that I know Alex follows outside of wrestling Twitter and video game Twitter. I do this a good bit just for fun.

imBask

Banned
You know when people call VOX sites like Polygon and so on hipster blogs?

VOX is basically trying to be watered down Vice.

Here is part 1 of a 3 part Vice documentary about some d bag going into the forest to lick a frog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Yd7M3JNlw

nMoW4ng.png

I don't understand people attacking Patrick for leaving jobs. Pretty much every place he left was either dead or dying or definitely on a downswing bar Giant Bomb, and that is understandable because it's a video focused site heavy on group dynamics where he was alone.

I for one am shocked that people are acting irrationally on the internet.

Now let's all agree that they should fire Dan and hire Danielle along with Griffin.

Getting paid and learning new shit. Gotta appreciate how upfront Patrick is about that.

There's such a weird attitude around money in all parts of this industry. It's almost like people have to talk in hushed tones, and act like they regret making it.

There's always a holier than thou attitude when it comes to this industry moreso than any other in the entertainment business I feel. Man, if you got talent and the time as well as means to display it then go for it. I think people confuse a person that hustles and a person that shills.

Then of course you have that part of the community that grew to love said person but then they view his departure to another site or company as some sort of betrayal instead of being happy for them. I mean, you could still continue to follow the person's work lol.

justjim89

Dan's Shiekh run was funny though. I just imagined Dan reading out Iron Sheik tweets aloud, or The Iron Sheik tweeting about Dan things.

"FUCK THE CRAB JABRONIS, I MAKE THEM HUMBLE AND WALK LIKE A NORMAL THING!"

Man I just started Blood and Wine and I wasn't expecting much after finishing hearts of stone, but this seems like it's MASSIVE. And it's gorgeous to boot. I'm barely an hour in and I can understand where all the praise comes from.

Mr. F

Banned
Vice took over a building in Brooklyn that had two great music venues and shut them both down this past year. Boo Vice.

They kind of yuck me out, still sort of mixed on Austin going but they're such a large organization that whatever he goes on to do will probably be a fair bit removed from what kind of makes me eyeroll a lot of Vice's stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom