• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WgoI6Bv.png

I actually have a legitimate game I want to see get more exposure because it's good and not a meme joke request, but I'm sure there's no way they'll pick me/my request (however they're doing it).

popo

I'm surprised they aren't leaning more heavily on NMS content, at least during launch week. Seems ripe for a 2-3 hour "Let's Discover Some Planets" stream.

I though that but the two stream they did were pretty boring. Not a reflection on the game, I have not played it, but I can see why they don't stream any more of it.

killroy87

I though that but the two stream they did were pretty boring. Not a reflection on the game, I have not played it, but I can see why they don't stream any more of it.

I guess, but god knows they don't shy away from streaming a game because it's boring to watch. Maybe they just aren't into it enough. Or maybe they just don't care enough (it's probably this one).

Vic_Viper

Now that Patrick and Austin are both at Vice are they going to do a podcast? Have they already? I just noticed Vice Gaming already has a podcast and Patrick linked to it in the what are they playing article but it doesn't seem like he was on that episode. Is that we're they would be or would they start their own? Sorry if none of this has been talked about yet, I'm just curious. Would really enjoy hearing the two of them together. Kinda crazy how that all ended up.

Games and questions.
aLXiLtV.png

Now that Patrick and Austin are both at Vice are they going to do a podcast? Have they already? I just noticed Vice Gaming already has a podcast and Patrick linked to it in the what are they playing article but it doesn't seem like he was on that episode. Is that we're they would be or would they start their own? Sorry if none of this has been talked about yet, I'm just curious. Would really enjoy hearing the two of them together. Kinda crazy how that all ended up.

in talks
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=212399208&postcount=236

As far as I know, the only thing they did together so far was the little periscope they did for like 8 mins the otherday talking about the Neo news.
Judging by Giant Bomb website standards, they would take a few weeks to prep for PAX at the end of the month, then do PAX then Come back and have to Build "something" or get the studio back in order which takes about 5 weeks, then maybe they'll start a podcast. So I'd say sometime in the next few months, Vice Gaming will have a podcast up and running. (I'm half joking, but man, I really hope they don't take too long)

Haven't been around a lot, why do they seem to do a test stream on Twitch every couple weeks or so? I keep getting my hopes up for a show and then see SFV...

Take that back

The best of times were when Drew and Dan played shitty horror games

....uh...is there a custom playlist of those shitty horror games? I wanna rewatch emm..

but those shitty horror games pretty easily make the transition to riff material

what would a boring sim game provide beyond its premise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom