• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDF looks worse than any Dynasty Warriors game I've ever seen by a significant margin, and I don't really like Dynasty Warriors either (But I understand why people do, and I'd at least play Hyrule Warriors if I had a Wii U)

ArjanN

EDF looks worse than any Dynasty Warriors game I've ever seen by a significant margin, and I don't really like Dynasty Warriors either (But I understand why people do, and I'd at least play Hyrule Warriors if I had a Wii U)

Nah, it's really a better game than the Dynasty Warriors games.

BearPawB

Banned
Jeff is SOO WRONG about EDF

The core gameplay loop is so simple and fun.
I have put easily 100 hours into 4.1 on the PS4.

And yes Jeff, the "draw of stuff" is very strong

So many cool/crazy weapons

tonka

I was pretty into worms, so my parents bought me Worms pinball one christmas... I was not as amused as if I had gotten literally anything else

WgoI6Bv.png

Love when they do out of the blue stuff, shame I missed most of the stream so might as well wait for it to be archived and watch it.

Paradise took everything that made Burnout great and made it worse by adding an open world.

Nope. It's the evolution of that series and it's really funny that most open world racing games these days still don't hold a candle to Paradise and how it implemented it's online within the world. Only one that comes close is Forza Horizon and even that doesn't go all the way because Paradise has the insane crashes.

I played it a ton with friends. Cruising the streets and causing mayhem with 7 other players was insanity. The 360 version had the vision camera feature where if you hook it up, it took a picture every time you took someone out. I......I've seen things, they changed me. Other then that, it added tons of new features as well like planes, bikes, toy cars.etc

def sim

oh this stream is still going cool

edit: i've heard good things about This is the Police over at the steam thread. glad to see it here

From the PAX West guidebook app, the GB PAX panel is called The Cards Against Humanity and Giant Bomb Variety Show - Saturday, 4:00 PM - Main Theatre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom