• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really missed just hearing Austin talk. How can one person be so warm, funny, and intelligent?

I really hope he's on a lot more after he gets things set up and running smoothly at his new job. Honestly one of the most consistently interesting and entertaining people talking about Video Games rn.

repeater

Current state of Jeff's opinion on NMS, via the Jeff.zone:
thekingofnewjackswing said:
I have No mans Sky, I like it, but think I might be getting bored of it. Surely it's not worth the level of insanity that's going down around it though?
Jeff said:
It’s cool, but I wish it had more to it. Kinda feel like I’ve seen almost all of what it has to offer, now it’s just a matter of trudging to the center of the universe to see “the thing.” It’s been in development for years and they’ve been talking quite a big game about it for a long time, so I get why it’s come under some fairly intense scrutiny. But yeah, some people have been off-the-charts insane about this one for a long time.

Vic Tokai

Neo Member
Pretty funny to hear them complain about Flash when their own livestream player still uses it. I have Firefox installed solely to open it up once a week to watch UPF. What I'm saying is please add HTML 5 support to the llivestreams, duders, please...

Rorie's story sounds like how reporting worked the first year or so of the game. The GMs were mostly alliance so would come to that faction's aid (except for a guildie who gave it right back...)

OW sounds like SF V with Ryu/Ken/Nash/Cammy/Laura/Karin vs everyone else

edit:

JOEL VS MIKE JEFF IS A JOELIST FLAMEWAR ACTIVATE

TraBuch

Banned
Fuck you, Jeff. Mike > Joel. Later seasons > early seasons. Space Mutiny and Prince of Space and Werewolf and Puma Man > Joel's entire catalog.

Sonicbug

JOEL VS MIKE JEFF IS A JOELIST FLAMEWAR ACTIVATE

I tried my darndest to start a chat war.... it was way too civil.

Nowadays I like both of them. Probably like Mike better than Joel as a host, but Joel better as a human being. I did get to shake Joel's hand at one of the last Cinamatic Titanic shows. He seems like a genuinely cool dude.

Carm

Anyone having issues with the stream not working on a Android device? This is the second time in the past two in months where the stream refuses to play, timer stays at 00:00 after hitting play. Using chrome on my iPhone, zero issues.

JJDubz

Anyone having issues with the stream not working on a Android device? This is the second time in the past two in months where the stream refuses to play, timer stays at 00:00 after hitting play. Using chrome on my iPhone, zero issues.

Wasn't working for me earlier, so it wasn't just you.

Speak for yourself

Not impossible but there are plenty of games that give me motion sickness if I don't make tweaks to the FOV.

*Shrug*

I've played shooters on the PS2 all the way to the PS4, and the first time I had the option for FoV was Bioshock Infinite on the PC. Which I didn't use because I thought it was weird that it made your gun smaller.

And I find having a dot in the screen in the middle takes care of any motion sickness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom