• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Between Austin and Patrick I think they've got a pretty good read on this dumbass situation. Reflects poorly on the Treehouse either way, I think.

u7687687c3avr.jpg

Zarya is my waifu.

Strong and does REAL SOVIET DAMAGE.

Her and a +1 just wreck shop on certain maps. Gibraltar is my playground when I get to play her and not my typical Mercy / Lucio support picks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hippityhop is the ONLY Lucio skin as far as I'm concerned.

and I don't see how anyone can like defalt Reaper over Blancho

No_Style

I was far more impressed with the drinks in Yakuza. I don't recall much about the food.

Odin Sphere probably has the best drawn food though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What was that colorful topdown shooter Jeff was talking about a while ago?

Hong Kong 76 or something? It's not Ruiner but he talked about it in the same vein

I finally booted Forza Horizon 2 and started that Storm Island expansion I bought months ago. There is nothing greater than you and several cars simultaneously driving off a hill and getting some serious ass air. Also some major off-roading.
Twin really? Lucky bastard!
I got greedy and bought second time, got the same Steam stuff eveyone else was getting.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1237936
Didn't know who this was, not surprised who this is.
Cool setup here = though.

Holy shit Giant Bomb are really capitalising on all these road warriors who are giving up the roids and coke and murdering women to play video games instead.

Kenny Omega hell yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom