• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'Jericho's pretty modest'

wtzgU.gif

Megasoum

Banned
... I should play Doom instead of watching 3 dudes (including a Wrestler I don't know) play a fighting game I don't particularly like.

I'm at the point Jeff spoke of with Overwatch. About caring. Right on the edge of wanting to yell about playing your class or maybe somebody play bastion instead of snipers when we need to get the point and I'd do it if I weren't busy healing all of you and WHY why did Hanzo just rush into a bastion's ult...

Megasoum

Banned
Re-watching the Rockband 4 quicklook... Dan's face when he's focused on his drumming is hilarious.

Man... Jason is having way too much fun in the control room during that quicklook lol

Tubobutts

The street fighter video is going to join the Overwatch video and the Metal Gear Scanlon finale on the list of things I'm saving for the next serious content drought.

I'm at the point Jeff spoke of with Overwatch. About caring. Right on the edge of wanting to yell about playing your class or maybe somebody play bastion instead of snipers when we need to get the point and I'd do it if I weren't busy healing all of you and WHY why did Hanzo just rush into a bastion's ult...

Big reason why I haven't played in a few days, and why I'm considering trading it in.

Starting to care a little too much.

Us Healers: We Let Stupid People Be Stupid Just A Little Longer

Bowlie

Banned
I don't know them, Jintor, but your link is broken. I can only hope nothing happens tonight.

---

Kenny is such a Capcom fan it's pretty cool. Though I don't know how to feel about his love for RE6.

LOL Kenny's reaction to the MN9 question.

hahaha, that was pretty good

tumblr_o5uzcfRdbG1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Good shit.

RE7 kind of makes me want to play Survivor. I never played that game.

They are bad games, however they are also incredibly cheesy. I will say this though that it sometimes gets scary/tense when you don't know how far the enemy is from you.

I hope he posts. : / I posted in that thread and hoping to hear from him soon.

Just finished it and damn that was an amazing video. Probably one of my favorites of the year in terms of content. Super excited for CEO this weekend!

Fuck, just read his NeoGAF post and man I hope nothing bad happens. Nothing is worth taking your own life, especially because some assholes on the internet who take video games too seriously and verbally abuse other people over it.

KingKong

Just finished it and damn that was an amazing video. Probably one of my favorites of the year in terms of content. Super excited for CEO this weekend!

Fuck, just read his NeoGAF post and man I hope nothing bad happens. Nothing is worth taking your own life, especially because some assholes on the internet who take video games too seriously and verbally abuse other people over it.

Like Forrest MacNeil says, life is literally all we have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom