• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

White chocolate is the best.

Snow flakes were my favorite.

images

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
so wait

there's a bakalar and austin persona art but still NONE of Jason and Dan?

Why does this person hate Jason and Dan that much?

Megasoum

Banned
I always have a tough time with awkward in general but especially bad drunk awkward.

So yeah... Nothing against him personally but not a fan of Johnny V.

Let's put it this way, he's not the kind of person I'd want to hang out with in my life.

daveo42

Banned
Dan volunteered for MN9, Jeff is playing Umbrella Corps so probably whenever he's done with dental stuff

Both sound great, especially after hearing Jeff's comments related to the Ghost in the Shell online fps game and his relative love for CoD and Titanfall.

Sylas

I always have a tough time with awkward in general but especially bad drunk awkward.

So yeah... Nothing against him personally but not a fan of Johnny V.

Let's put it this way, he's not the kind of person I'd want to hang out with in my life.

My dude, he literally had his livelihood yanked out from underneath him. Being more than a little emotional when you're around your friends at that point is 100% justified, even if you aren't drunk.

He's always a riot otherwise, even if he's also a bit much at times.

Seems like something they do in addition to make their own games, I guess like Platinum Studios and them doing licensed stuff.

They used to make some of the ZX and Zero Mega Man games. They've also done Gunvolt and uh... Gal Gun.

Anyway, it helps that Iga is an actual designer and hands-on (I assume he's hands-on for Bloodstained too).

Suddenly Jeff is back on board!

Both sound great, especially after hearing Jeff's comments related to the Ghost in the Shell online fps game and his relative love for CoD and Titanfall.

He was positive on the GitS game right?

I played it in the past after the quicklook, got some currency from that e3 humble hundle and reinstalled it. still seems solid.

Megasoum

Banned
My dude, he literally had his livelihood yanked out from underneath him. Being more than a little emotional when you're around your friends at that point is 100% justified, even if you aren't drunk.

He's always a riot otherwise, even if he's also a bit much at times.

No no, I totally empathize with him and in fact the "real talk" part of the show this year was, by far, the best part of that segment.

My sentiments on this are not new from this year's show nor do I think it was particularly worst this year compared to the past.

I just have a very low tolerance with drunk people and I've rarely had the chance to see Johnny sober (I did like those Infinity interviews they did on the show floors in the past years).

repeater

Bwaha, just noticed that Mighty No. 9 (or at least the Twitter account) is the top contributor to the Humble Sonic 25th Anniversary Bundle (at 99$).

daveo42

Banned
He was positive on the GitS game right?

I played it in the past after the quicklook, got some currency from that e3 humble hundle and reinstalled it. still seems solid.

I thought he was mixed on the game because some of the abilities were kind of neat but it wasn't that great of an fps. This is all based on his QL btw and a short amount of time he talked about it on the Bombcast.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Fucking what? Even by Dan's standards this is surprising and weird.

Not really though, he alread has his face in multiple games. I do wonder if people approached the other GB crew members with requests like these and they turned them down. It's hard to imagine everybody wants just Dan. (No disrespect to Dan!)

I really, really wanted to like Read Only Memories but found it dreadfully dull. And while I always appreciate games that strive for inclusiveness re: gender and sexuality, at a certain point it felt like the sole purpose of the narrative was to check off every possible permutation.

Dan in the pocket of Big Indie, color me surprised. Taking money from PlayStation, I guess I can't trust anymore Dan PS coverage from now on.

/S for the dense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom