• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just planted an explosive rubber duck on a man's 27th birthday cake and detonated it in his face as his friends sang to him. Hitman continues to rule.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
FAVE 5 YOUTUBE DUDES

Hbomberguy
Jim Fucking Sterling Son
Super Bunny Hop
Noah Gervais
uhhhhh, oh XboxAhoy, the dude that does the super well animated videos

tumblr_o10etmP0Gj1qeuiqyo1_1280.png

Salarians

Power goes out.
Power comes back, but internet is out.
Internet comes back, power goes out ten minutes later.
Power comes back on for ten minutes, goes out again.
Power comes back on and stays on, internet is out again.
Two hours later, internet comes back.

lmjDT18.gif

Ashby

Wow @ that Titanfall 2 thread re: PS4 players. I had no idea that consensus was so negative coming out of the technical test. Going off of Jeff and Austin's impressions I was starting to get pretty hype.

Wow @ that Titanfall 2 thread re: PS4 players. I had no idea that consensus was so negative coming out of the technical test. Going off of Jeff and Austin's impressions I was starting to get pretty hype.

Remember, you're on neogaf. The fans of the first one (like me) are the ones most likely to play the technical test and are going to hate a lot of the new changes. I'd say for good reason, but some people take it too far. Jeff is more likely to enjoy the typical shooter as demonstrated by all the streams he's done.

Why are you talking about Jim Sterling? Did he apply for Giant Bomb?

Also, where does he live? For some reason I thought he was in the mid-west.

Remember, you're on neogaf. The fans of the first one (like me) are the ones most likely to play the technical test and are going to hate a lot of the new changes. I'd say for good reason, but some people take it too far. Jeff is more likely to enjoy the typical shooter as demonstrated by all the streams he's done.

Hating stuff to that degree is exhausting. I'm content with passing on it for one of the numerous other games out there. If you haven't heard, it's the best time to be playing games. And occasionally I'll whine like I'm doing now.

I'll say this, it got me in the mood to play Titanfall 1 again.

FStop7

Banned
jeff.zone said:
marcusletsdothis asked:I realize you guys have a ton on your plate, but is there a chance that Snatcher will be revisited at some point?

We lost the save when a PC died and got formatted, so any further Snatcher would require me to play the early parts of the game a third time. I’d love to do it, but it’s not currently in the works.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BearPawB

Banned

I thought Titanfall 1 was ok. I had some fun with it.
I didn't have any fun playing that alpha.

With the exception of the grappling hook as I said earlier.

The systems themselves are fine. The game moves well. All the problems seem like things that are hopefully fixable.

Namely, better modes and maps.

The AI made Titanfall unique and interesting. The emphasis on modes without AI feels very very wrong. And the mode with AI really barely has them at all in any significant way.

Titanfall 1 felt sort of alive. Like a big battle was always happening.
Titanfall 2 feels like CoD.

It feels like stuff that should be fixable. But I don't know if they want to fix it. I don't think they wanted to make the game I wanted Titanfall 2 to be. They wanted to make CoD with Mechas and they did.

danm999

My favourite thing in the Hitman content is the development that Dan seems to have created a monster in Brad.

The moment he was trying to calm Brad's bloodlust in Bangkok as he contemplated killing the hotel staff member (for no discernible benefit) who came to investigate the TV for instance.

This is where expired spaghetti cans and circumcision knife based murders leads you I guess.

repeater

GBGAF, I need something light to play to pass the time. I'm currently suffering from short flashes of headache that recur about every 30 seconds. They're not too intense, but they naturally prevent me from being able to concentrate properly. At the same time, I don't wanna just sit around anticipating recurring pain until my doctor's appointment later today, and I'm getting tired of light TV watching. Any recommendations?

GBGAF, I need something light to play to pass the time. I'm currently suffering from short flashes of headache that recur about every 30 seconds. They're not too intense, but they naturally prevent me from being able to concentrate properly. At the same time, I don't wanna just sit around anticipating recurring pain until my doctor's appointment later today, and I'm getting tired of light TV watching. Any recommendations?

Hitman Go is extremely light and turn based so taking a stop isn't all that bad. Poker Night at the Inventory (either one, but go with 1) if you can enjoy poker.

Xater

I know nobody on that list except Red Letter Media, who are great. I've heard the name Jim Sterling but I couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

Then you should probably watch them.

I even forgot to mention Kim Justice. I'd probably kick off Super Best Friends for her. Does amazing documentary style features.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Alright, I'm back from Iceland. Somebody catch me up on the GB Lore I missed. Did they find the murderer yet?

I've heard everybody loves No Man's Sky and it's everything everybody always thought it would be.

I know nobody on that list except Red Letter Media, who are great. I've heard the name Jim Sterling but I couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

I only know RLM and Sterling though I'm kinda getting a bit tired of Jim. I wish he would do some different things than "Here are a bunch of bad Steam games nobody has ever heard about" on a more regular level. Cause most of those games are just boring to watch after some time.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
How was your trip?

Pretty amazing. I only had 2 maybe 3 rainy days (in three weeks), lots of cool things to see, friendly people and I could go outside without immediately sweating. Beautiful country, really. Food was pretty expensive though (a beer costs like 8€, around here it's like 2-3€) and some streets are like 50% hole, 50% street. But overall I loved it in Iceland. I really wanna go there again at some point.

The only thing that made me feel bad was how great everybody's english was. Cause mine is still terrible. Well, that and that I won't be able to remember the name of 99% of the places I've been.

Edit: WAIT! I forgot something! I almost got punched in the face by somebody cause for some reason we were discussing whether fairies are real or not. That was kinda weird.

oti

Banned
Pretty amazing. I only had 2 maybe 3 rainy days (in three weeks), lots of cool things to see, friendly people and I could go outside without immediately sweating. Beautiful country, really. Food was pretty expensive though (a beer costs like 8€, around here it's like 2-3€) and some streets are like 50% hole, 50% street. But overall I loved it in Iceland. I really wanna go there again at some point.

The only thing that made me feel bad was how great everybody's english was. Cause mine is still terrible. Well, that and that I won't be able to remember the name of 99% of the places I've been.

Khlgkhjhlhööljkh
Hkhlöhmhhktö
Dhahtggblhkdöhkfjdfö

hamchan

Remember when GBeast had an extra stream on Wednesday where we could choose what game they would play.

And now we have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom