• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped playing Human Revolution when it punished me for exploring HQ before the first real mission. Well, that's a lie. I actually stopped after the first boss.

Remember when Jeff and Captain America teamed up to save the secret Intel? I do. Thanks to the random Quick Look tool

iWAlodY.png

It's a top quick look. The dumb Red Foo HYPE hand gesture. The Heisman pose.

Tubobutts

The GBEast studio space seems uniquely un-suited to something like that. They'd also need to rustle up a few more players.
They could get Jeff B, Austin, the one dude everyone thought was hot, TV guide lady who maybe doesn't work there anymore, and the guy who threw a foot ball at Vinny's head.

fleck0

45 minutes in they have a really solid idea for a game I actually seriously want to make now

Its hilarious

Yeah I'm about 1:30 in and I sincerely believe Giant Bomb (with help) could have an in-house developed couch co-op game that's fun to watch someday. Really hope they do another.

I'm imaging each editor getting to design the character they'll play as, and a zillion hours of arguments trying to fairly balance them against each other.

hamchan

That King of Fighters game looks really bland. All of the charm is lost, it looks flat and the models are amateurish imo.

I've always thought XIV has looked pretty poop compared to past entries but it's been getting high reviews so it must play super well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom