• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
Deus Ex throws a giant, unapologetic HUD in your face right at the start

It's been so long since I've seen one.

It really feels like a remaster of HR in how it looks and feels to play. I'm not really against that but they definitely didn't strive to redefine the game.

Maiorum

Elusive target on friday, and I don't see anything on the upcoming videos feed. I hope they continue to make that it's own feature, and not just do it on UPF.

https://twitter.com/unastrike/status/768253360931692544

Giant Bomb #24 | I'm the master of the numbers, the numbers are not the masters of me.

Giant Bomb #24 | Face down, ass up, that's the way we like to Attack on Titans.

rUB9ueA.gif

Giant Bombcast 444: Cricket Mouthfeel
If anime butts, space drugs, and zero-G skateboarding were all Olympic sports, we'd at least be on the podium.

uxMoSAE.gif

JLPT results are out! I passed the N2

rSMGrF.png

Quick Look: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Welcome to the future, rippers! It's pretty bleak. Those singing fish are still around.

----

wnrBRte.png

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
With all the weird voice effects stuff jeff likes to experiment with I'm surprised that hasn't played around with vocaloid stuff more.

Jintor

JLPT results are out! I passed the N2 - how'd anyone else who took it do?

scraped by with a pass on n3 (was cutting it very fine, but surprisingly did well in all 3 sections instead of good in two and shit in listening like I thought I would)

I haven't had a chance to watch the Deus Ex quick look yet, do they mention how much of a mess the PC version seems to be? I still can't even launch my copy.

Jintor

not until next december at the earliest and i really want to take a break from regimented study vocab/grammar to focus on the media i actually consume/people + conversations I actually meet

GBA is really great. I can't believe they got from making a scrolling camera accidentally into pooping out Dingalings as a game mechanic

Naaaah.

NXT Brooklyn II was cool but Summerslam draaaaaaaaaged.

NXT Brooklyn and Smackdown (which is now becoming a fantastic show) were great this week. Smackdown now feels like they have dropped the tight scripting they force on people for RAW. Talking Smack (the follow up show) feels totally unscripted, and they are willing to let the wrestlers succeed or fail on their own merit Summerslam had issues, but had a few high points.

I am now making time to watch SD weekly as it honestly has a different feel that RAW. The Miz promo is something I did not ever expect to see on WWE.

Xater

Alexa saying sword art online was "okay" enraged me unreasonably. That show is poop from a butt.

She didn't even praise it and I got a little mad. Lmao.

I always here the Super Best Friends make fun of it, so I assume it's super garbage.

Even though Prague is a big city with lots of sections, I really, really liked how diverse the locations were in HR. Completely different architecture and designs for each city around the world, and even the design of the non-open world sections really made things feel alive.

I always here the Super Best Friends make fun of it, so I assume it's super garbage.

It's bottom of the barrel garbage that I binged because I hate myself. Spoiler if you care about the end
Protagonist saves his gf from the virtual world and antagonist is literally going to kill her with a knife (and he's well aware that this is actually going to happen because the antagonist knows where she lives and has declared how he's gonna go stab her) but let's have a ten minute incest scene where his sister totally tries to make out with him because they fell in love with each other in the videogame world and not once does he go BITCH SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE STABBED.
I wanted a good trapped-in-vr anime and in the first few episodes it looked like that might happen, so it was quite disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom