• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meguro

Banned
What the heck happened on these last two pages.

I like how I can tell by the length of a QL which coast it is now.
Over an hour QL of Madden can only be with Alex.

Neogaf is weird. I'm super bummed out about Titanfall 2 from what I've been able to gather and then the thread today appears talking about how it might be a good game, bunch of people agreeing, and I start to wonder if I'm crazy for thinking that everything in Titanfall 2 looks not good.

I know it's just opinions and there isn't a right or wrong, but it's weird to see the pendulum swing back and forth.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Neogaf is weird. I'm super bummed out about Titanfall 2 from what I've been able to gather and then the thread today appears talking about how it might be a good game, bunch of people agreeing, and I start to wonder if I'm crazy for thinking that everything in Titanfall 2 looks not good.

I know it's just opinions and there isn't a right or wrong, but it's weird to see the pendulum swing back and forth.
There has just been a total downer of a TiF2 thread, though. It's much longer, too.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1268445

BearPawB

Banned

The problems with the Alpha all seem very fixible to me.
It just depends on whether or not the developers see the problems as actually being problems

From all the interviews it sounds like they made the changes everyone hates on purpose.

Sometimes it feels like Madden is made by people who don't even watch football, and then other times it feels like its made by people who only care about football and don't play other video games.

There has just been a total downer of a TiF2 thread, though. It's much longer, too.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1268445

That's the negative part of the swing, now Gaf makes the counter/positive side.

I did notice that a lot of posters there either didn't play Titanfall at all or played very little of it though.

The problems with the Alpha all seem very fixible to me.
It just depends on whether or not the developers see the problems as actually being problems

From all the interviews it sounds like they made the changes everyone hates on purpose.

The map problems are sure not going to be fixed in two months, if the general design remains the same. It sounds like the devs are sticking to their guns about it too.

Also don't call that an alpha. It was a server load test of what is effectively the full game.

Edit: Weird thought I just had, anyone seen Myggen lately?

imBask

Banned
i'm pretty sure the Madden team just has a giant list of every mechanics of every video game since the beginning of time, and the ultimate goal is to fit them all in

Meneses

Man Im hoping they do a quick look of the new game from the Myst creators called Obduction. Although I think Jeff has said in the past that he hated Myst... it still looks really cool and far more interactive than old Myst was.

Anyone else playing it?

I think Brad and Drew briefly talked about it during a UPF, sounded like they're gonna do a QL.

Edit: Just checked twitter and the Maker of Shoes himself said they were gonna look at it soon.

Soldier 76 and Adam Jensen gettin real close

QziytzB.gif

How are people finding Deus Ex on the PC? That QL is super selling me because it looks like a cleaner, no-piss-filter version of HR and that's what I really want. Well, that and Sarif's old VA.

Metal Gear Rising brought up on Bombcast.

Do
it
Drew.

If only there were a way to bold things more intensely.

How are people finding Deus Ex on the PC? That QL is super selling me because it looks like a cleaner, no-piss-filter version of HR and that's what I really want. Well, that and Sarif's old VA.

I'm only about an hour and change in (still wandering through the start of Prague) but it's running smooth for me and looks pretty sharp on High (I have an FX-8320, 970, 16gb of ram and an SSD).

FStop7

Banned
That Bombcast thread is something else. And I'm not sure if it's because of things that were actually said on the podcast or weird misinterpretations in the thread.

oti

Banned
ALEXA ON THE PODCAST MAKES THIS PODCAST THE BEST PODCAST

Their talk about the Olympics was depressing though. "Who watches the Olympics" made me die a little bit inside.

NERDS!

Today, I needed to upload an exploit to some server, so I blackmailed some dude and had him do it for me. I used his family life as leverage. I kinda felt shitty, but then I told his 12 year old boy that he was cheating on his wife with prostitutes and did so on a regular basis.

The guy ended up being a real scumbag, which is why I chose to ruin his life.

Thanks, Mr. Robot!

I really like what Night Shift Studios did with this game. I think I'm going to buy Oxenfree now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom