• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

At first I was like "Alexa is cool" but then she said SAO is good, I'm so conflicted.

Phat Update: "Okay" not good.

Also Jeff speaks the truth about Gits. Stand Alone is dope though, no doubt.

Surprised Brad didn't recognize fridge, though I always associated the term more with comics than anything else so maybe it's that.

Nah I'm with you.

SAO isn't even worth "Okay"

It's "Don't ever touch this, even if you're just a casual shonen watcher"

After that I was like "Maybe not the best person to give Jeff anime advice" lol

You know what anime movie I think Jeff would like? Metropolis.

Feels 80's as fuck for a 2001 movie, and it's very faithful to the manga.

FINALLY! 2FA is now ready for North American users on PS4. Older PS consoles also have 2FA also, but differently.

This is what it says for PS3, PSVita (and PSTV, I assume), and PSP.

UnZeBZA.png

LiK

finally watched the UPF from 3 weeks ago and seeing Brad watch Dota in VR is pretty sweet. Something about seeing Brad so gleeful about something is always fun.

Seventy70

Wait, I'm kind of confused. I've been away from GB for a while due to being busy. Why is Dan I inall of the GBE quick looks? Is he a permanent member there now?

I hope he isn't. He's a much better fit over on the West.

hamchan

Wait, I'm kind of confused. I've been away from GB for a while due to being busy. Why is Dan I inall of the GBE quick looks? Is he a permanent member there now?

I hope he isn't. He's a much better fit over on the West.

See that's what everyone thought, then it turned out he's great at GBEast too.

kiguel182

I'm watching the Game Design video (pretty cool so far) and the part where Dan asks if they can use jpegs as sprites and Zandra gives him a "what? of course" look is pretty funny.

I mean, I get what he was saying but it was funny. Also, this whole idea of having a programmer explain three "normal" dudes how to make games and just programming basic stuff is interesting to watch. Especially as a programmer myself.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Epic needs a closer or something. They have Paragon, Fortnite, Unreal Tournament and apparently another game in this endless dev cycle without any real PR behind it. Drives me nuts as an old fan of theirs.

Xater

And you can go to a store right now and spend $60 on a physical copy of this early access game instead of just downloading the free open beta or waiting for it to be finished (and still have a free version available).

I bought into Early Access (I like the game), but making such a physical release before the game has it's real 1.0 is super dumb.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
And you can go to a store right now and spend $60 on a physical copy of this early access game instead of just downloading the free open beta or waiting for it to be finished (and still have a free version available).

WOA! It inlcudes over 160$ in value? You'd be an idiot NOT to buy this!

BdP5NXe.gif

Obduction looks really cool. I'm going to have to get it but next month, only just recently I beat Headlander and Bound. Working my way through Grow Up, 999 and No Man's Sky.

I'm of the firm opinion that Dan should move to NY permanently.

It's kind of perfect because too much Dan is too much and GBeast definitely seem to have a quality over quantity thing going on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom