• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Cl45lg9.png

They're sharing a panel with cah?

xBee3F5.gif

Speaking of gigabit internet on the Bombcast, I've just upgraded from 6Mbps to this:
5577871772.png

It is good. I don't know what to do with it.

GOT DAMN I SAID! Download everything and then delete it and download it again just for fun, that's what you do. Fiber is coming to my area soon and I hope I get those kinds of speeds!

GOT DAMN I SAID! Download everything and then delete it and download it again just for fun, that's what you do. Fiber is coming to my area soon and I hope I get those kinds of speeds!

I've downloaded everything in my Steam library just to see the numbers go. I can usually get 55+Mbs peak.

Damn you. It takes me like 36 hours to download a 40GB game.

I truly emphasize with you. If I could donate some Mb, I would. tbh, it has left me empty inside. Where is there to go from here, y'know?

jokes on you guys my internet rolled over on the 20th

bad05ff37283672c3fe00cb028152b23.png

four more days of 'blazin' internets that i can't actually use to download or watch any videos because that would eat our allotment immediately

5577919474.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Jason is the best.

Can we at least agree on that?

My internet isn't particularity fast but downloads from Steam are wonderful. Don't bother preloading 40 plus gig games because unpacking takes longer than a fresh download. EA Origin is even faster, if I ever had anything to download on that service. Both are roughly eighty times faster than PS3 or Wii U. Not sure how much gigabit internet helps those.

Tagyhag

That sucks, it's a great game. Hopefully they're able to fix it eventually. I thought the porting from PC to PS4 was supposed to be easy.

Johndoey

Banned
At first I was like "Alexa is cool" but then she said SAO is good, I'm so conflicted.

Phat Update: "Okay" not good.

Also Jeff speaks the truth about Gits. Stand Alone is dope though, no doubt.

Surprised Brad didn't recognize fridge, though I always associated the term more with comics than anything else so maybe it's that.

Chuck

Still without luck
It's really amazing that after 700 years and 900 trillion dollars, Madden is still a glitchy and jittery mess.

EA deserves some kind of award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom