• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndi101

Jeff - Roy Mustang
Brad - Scar
Drew - Alphonse
Dan - Edward
Jason - Winry
Vinny - Armstrong
Alex - Col Bradley
Rorie - the chimera dog thing

I'm just messing about

and straight to the top of the page, just great

So can we all agree that Paragon is an ugly game? I can't stand the art design of the game, but I said this to my girlfriend and friends and they all said that it looked really good.

killroy87

So can we all agree that Paragon is an ugly game? I can't stand the art design of the game, but I said this to my girlfriend and friends and they all said that it looked really good.

It definitely isn't my cup of tea either (certainly has that Gears of War sheen to it) but it certainly isn't ugly.

I don't think the graphics are poor or anything. The lighting and effects look really good, but damn I can't get down with the characters at all.

Mr. F

Banned

I don't think it's ugly, just a bit uninspired. It has a very tech-demo bland look about it

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
It looks like the Unreal Engine third person version of a MOBA. Pretty good technically, but also like a bunch of random stuff thrown together.

kiguel182

I don't think the graphics are poor or anything. The lighting and effects look really good, but damn I can't get down with the characters at all.

It has a really bland art style but this Quick Look made the heroes seem more interesting than their previous video.

Still, nothing to write home about. Most is pretty generic stuff.

Dies anybody actually play Paragon?

At least people joke about battleborn. NO ONE talks about Paragon

I was a huge fan of Super Monday Night Combat, and after watching the first Paragon video that Brad did I was interested enough in it to pay for the base package. Played maybe a dozen matches and then hung it up. Not particularly fun.

Mr. F

Banned
What feature in the current lineup would you sacrifice at the altar of Les Moonves
t
to bring back an older feature?

Ranking of Fighters
for
Random PC Game

Dies anybody actually play Paragon?

At least people joke about battleborn. NO ONE talks about Paragon
I played like 80 matches before the open beta and then Overwatch took over my life. I think it's pretty cool, but like any of these games, solo can have it's ups and downs. I played on PS4 and had no problems competing, but there is definitely a little learning curve, especially if you are like me and don't play MOBAs.

From what I can tell though if I get back in so much has changed that I will have to relearn the game again.

Well one is still in beta and the other was release a while ago. But yeah, like I said earlier, they need The Benz and some better PR.

Wasnt Epics Fixer Rod Fergusson?

Its kind if impresive how Epic just kind of stopped being able to finish games since he left.

They even quit it with Infinite blade.

Fergusson must be REALLY good at getting stuff done.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
What feature in the current lineup would you sacrifice at the altar of Les Moonves
t
to bring back an older feature?

Ranking of Fighters
for
Random PC Game

Oh, I missread that.
Ranking for Fighters for literally anything else

Aaron

I was a huge fan of Super Monday Night Combat, and after watching the first Paragon video that Brad did I was interested enough in it to pay for the base package. Played maybe a dozen matches and then hung it up. Not particularly fun.
Yeah. As someone who sunk 400 hours into Dota2, all the videos of Paragon I've watched make it seem extremely boring. Like it emphasizes the most tedious aspects of mobas.

Ketch

Great wrestling video Dan. I don't give a shit about wrestling but that was still fun to watch. It's so funny to see Brock lesner reacting to those questions. Like is he just a big oaf? Seems like it.

Mr. F

Banned
Oh, I missread that.
Ranking for Fighters for literally anything else

I figured current would be best to keep it fair/sensical. The original iteration was Fuck/Marry/Kill between Professional Wednesdays, PAX Panel Q&As, and Thursday Night Throwdown, but I thought that would be a bit intense.

Sacrifice Quick Looks, bring back Betting The FarmVille

Damn, deep cut. Completely forgot about that.

kvothe

I live in Oregon, another state that has gas attendants, and I refuse to tip them. I moved from Colorado and am so annoyed that I can't pump my own.

Ketch

I live in Oregon, another state that has gas attendants, and I refuse to tip them. I moved from Colorado and am so annoyed that I can't pump my own.

Don't tip the attendants, I've lived here a long ass time and never tip them and have never seen anyone tip them. That's ridiculous. That's like tipping your server at McDonald's.

bigkrev

I've lived in Jersey almost my whole life, and get really confused when people from out of town try to tip Gas Station workers. You aren't supposed to do that!

I've pumped Gas like 5 times in my life, I have no idea why every other state hasn't adopted full-service stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom