• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff calling them out (respectfully) for sitting in the same spot doing the same thing in Paragon for so long was funny. It doesn't help that it was the same spot they spent so much time in from the Unfinished.

Rainmaker

Banned
Store this picture of Henry Rollins away with Old Jeff so we can have the Brad version.

TaUngJl.jpg

Also, does anyone have that picture of the guy that looked like really old Jeff? I can't find it and I know I saved it a long time ago.

Don't tip the attendants, I've lived here a long ass time and never tip them and have never seen anyone tip them. That's ridiculous. That's like tipping your server at McDonald's.
There is only one time when you should tip. If you live anywhere that is self serve but they offer full service. Meaning you can get your own gas but you choose to have them pump for you. But yeah never tip in NJ.

Rainmaker

Banned
Haha. That guy has a bit of Jeff but he really does look like Greg Miller. The one I'm talking about is from some show that might be about airports or something? I could be completely wrong. He has big bushy eyebrows.

Salarians

anime has commenced

Edit:
why are there only 12 episodes of wakakozake this isn't fair

I guess I'm biased but I really love Deus Ex so far.

Running around Prague right now and there's so much atmosphere.
I'm still early in but I've really enjoyed it. I probably spent 20 minutes just looking through Adam's apartment.

Johndoey

Banned
Do you feel they justified the use of a term as loaded as apartheid? I mean really live up the weight of that word? On a level beyond just you know saying discrimination is bad.

I haven't played it yet and won't get an opportunity to for a bit so I'm interested.

I've seen John Morgan's face for most of my life and never made the Jeff connection. You can't turn on a TV/radio around where I live without hearing that dude's southern drawl and seeing his jiggly jowls.

Tubobutts

Haha. That guy has a bit of Jeff but he really does look like Greg Miller. The one I'm talking about is from some show that might be about airports or something? I could be completely wrong. He has big bushy eyebrows.
This guy maybe?
tumblr_n10fyuwpsS1r0xadao3_1280.jpg

I found that by searching for "Swedish Jeff Gerstmann". I don't know if that's Swedish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom