• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiorum

Jeff's the best player, but I like Dan's manic energy when it comes to Hitman. I'd love for them both to be involved in future Hitman content.

Lunar FC

Your avatar disturbs me, please change it.

Whenever Dan is back in SF.

Yea I play Fantasy, Drafted #9 overall this season, ended up with Both Julio Jones and AJ Green! My RB Depth is really shitty my starter is matt forte, but I've got a ton of solid WRs behind those two.

Took a chance on derrick henry in tennesee so if he breaks out I'll be set

Landed OBJ in the first round @ pick 5.

Being a titans fan I took Demarco Murray in round 4 (maybe a little high) and also got Derrick Henry in round like 12. I usually never draft players from my team, but I feel we have a chance to be super effective on the ground this season.

Any of yall do fantasy football? My league just had our draft and I'm feeling pretty confident after a terrible season last year.

Yeah, my PPR league just had it's draft (well, we do auction, actually) and I'm feeling pretty good. I lost in the championship game last year, but I was able to keep Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper, and Greg Olsen, and added Drew Brees, Ezekiel Elliott and Brandin Cooks. I'm worried about my RB2 (Ryan Mathews) and my flex (Torrey Smith), but I figure someone will pop up in free agency that I can snag.

ᴵ ᶠᵃᶦᶫᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶫᵘˢᶦᵛᵉ ᵗᵃʳᵍᵉᵗ ᶦᶰ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ⁵ ᵐᶦᶰᵘᵗᵉˢ⋅⋅⋅

justjim89

A nice Hitman run for Brad. Brad and Jeff Hitman segments may actually be better than Dan and Brad.

Also, something tells me if he actually played it, Jeff would be better at Hitman than both of them.

Grisby

After starting and stopping like a dozen times over the years, I have finally done it. I have finished the Deadly Premonition Endurance Run!!!!!!!!!!! That was a lot of fun, right Zach? It really was a perfect game choice imo. I liked how it and Persona were both new, kind of unknown games and both were about small town murderin'. It was like poetry, it rhymed. Like Persona, it had lots of shit to riff off of and it was very Japanese. It also felt like a different kind of "endurance run." Persona was a challenge due to the sheer time sink. It felt like a marathon. In Deadly Premonition the challenge was about enduring the gameplay and fighting with the controls.

Favorite moments include every time York pointed at himself and Thomas getting...um...hooked.
Ryan: "There's a giant dog at that intersection."
Brad: "What!?"
Ryan: "Run that dog over. Run that dog over."
*Car bounces off giant dog*
Ryan: "Run away from that dog."

Harpuia

What was the name of that weather thing Vinny and Jeff keep mentioning on the beastcast?

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy, but is there a video out there from a bombcast when Vinny mentions "Bomby, the giant bomb mascot"? I've been looking but apparently nobody has ever made a video of it.

kai3345

Banned
Lmao WHYYYY did Brad loop all the way around to get the Kreuger disguise? He was right there lol he had to walk through like two doors

pizzacat

Banned
I haven't bought any, but if you, for example, super love the Lina character and you've also put literally 2000 hours into Dota, $30 for what is really a sweet-ass skin, which came complete with some custom spell animations, I won't judge you for buying it
Hey I wouldn't either but this is hypothetical land where I'm talking to a weirdo who's played Dota 2 for more than an hour

ArjanN

Jeff is a much better hitman coach than Dan.

Right, which means he's actually worse.

Dan for example definitely would have peer-pressured Brad into wearing the vampire magician disguise. (and be gunned down almost immediately after)

Everything about that Hitman elusive target was SUPER easy.

Meh, they're all pretty easy if you don't mind being sloppy. You pretty much have to get Silent Assassin to really have any bragging rights.

KingKong

Lmao WHYYYY did Brad loop all the way around to get the Kreuger disguise? He was right there lol he had to walk through like two doors

One of the guards gets suspicious. You can usually walk away but knowing Brad he would have panicked and gotten killed, so good call on getting the disguise

There are very seldom times where I feel like I can't relate to people on gaf but oh my word that spined game box thread is one of those threads. Do people really care that much about something so....pointless? :l

Scizzy

While both Jeff/Brad and Vinny/Dan have produced great Hitman videos, the original push and pull between Dan and Brad remains my favorite combination.

BearPawB

Banned
Whenever Dan is back in SF.

Landed OBJ in the first round @ pick 5.

Being a titans fan I took Demarco Murray in round 4 (maybe a little high) and also got Derrick Henry in round like 12. I usually never draft players from my team, but I feel we have a chance to be super effective on the ground this season.

Hello fellow Titans fan! A rare sighting

Salarians

cpDE9gj.jpg

Rainmaker

Banned

On top of that, if he wanted the disguise back he could've vaulted out of one of those inward windows and had been back to that bathroom in like thirty seconds. So good.

I mean he legit showed it for a split second. He asked not to share it around so I won't, but unless they edited it out, your answer is there

Is it weird that I like the default stuff in Overwatch more than any of the skins? I feel the same way with TF2, all the extra shit just detracts from the designers original intention and aesthetic of the characters. I'll still use 'em just for some sense of accomplishment, but I'll never pay money.

Aselith

Is it weird that I like the default stuff in Overwatch more than any of the skins? I feel the same way with TF2, all the extra shit just detracts from the designers original intention and aesthetic of the characters. I'll still use 'em just for some sense of accomplishment, but I'll never pay money.

No, I do also a lot of times

On average 20 bucks will get you a couple legendaries and some purples

How many repeats tho

Aselith

Depends

Are you buying it from the first time you play

Or after youve already opened 100 boxes?

Well, you're buying it after you've already spent 40-50 other $20 and mother is banging on the door and yelling at you to stop it please, you promised last time that would be it. She needs to be able to make the mortgage payment but you need that sweet, sweet sombrero Reaper to feel complete inside. Starbucks has charging stations and wifi so you don't really need a house right now.

What're my chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom