• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

i'm back in australia

sub 500kb/s internet d/l on steam
$60 shipping for $40 worth of items off amazon

internet god hates this country

kai3345

Banned
We already got our answer.

icMX9Uk.gif

omg this gif

jambo

I am not a Dota person at all, but I loved UPF this week. Was hilarious to see Jeff and Drew just so fucking baffled to the point of disgust.

And some great stories.

Benchmarking was a bit boring though.

Lijik

Ryan: "There's a giant dog at that intersection."
Brad: "What!?"
Ryan: "Run that dog over. Run that dog over."
*Car bounces off giant dog*
Ryan: "Run away from that dog."

this is one moment im always bummed i cant find an isolated video of

LiK

I'm watching the Kessler Dota segment and this is hilarious. The amount of money spent is disgusting. All hail Dota spenders. XD

Jeff and Vinny is the best, but Brad and Ryan one is really good too.

I've been watching the personal 4 endurance run for almost a year now (I'll only watch it if I've run out of normal content and nothings on twitch) I'm at around episode 128. Getting closers to the end, the Vinny Jeff combo is something special, i wont know what to do with life once I reach the end. :(

demidar

i'm back in australia

sub 500kb/s internet d/l on steam
$60 shipping for $40 worth of items off amazon

internet god hates this country

When I moved from Perth into the country, I certainly didn't expect my speeds to quadruple from 500kB/s to 2MB/s.

It's so nice being able to download something in reasonable time.

I have $30 in PS credit from refunding NMS(And Preordering the Destiny xpac)

What should I buy? Or should I wait for a flash sale? I like loot games with fun simple gameplay. I already have Diablo 3.

What should I buy? Or should I wait for a flash sale? I like loot games with fun simple gameplay. I already have Diablo 3.

Loot game status is questionable and I wouldn't call it fun, but have you played No Man's Sky?

By the way, What is NMS an acronym for?

FStop7

Banned
Elusive target went bad for me. I couldn't find him. And then I stopped paying attention and hit the wrong button when a guard wanted to frisk me and unintentionally attacked him.

Elusive target went bad for me. I couldn't find him. And then I stopped paying attention and hit the wrong button when a guard wanted to frisk me and unintentionally attacked him.

Basically what happened for me. Spend a solid hour searching everywhere but the one place. A stray guard goes from zero to kill spotting me dragging an unconscious body by a window. And I was one of the bodyguards. What the hell, right? What if the body I dragged did something nefarious.

Ketch

This is a funny post.

I'm not sure if youre serious.

But If you're serious, then I recommend you to buy watchdogs.

Ketch

Maybe just maybe you should do some research on a game before you buy it instead of just taking the internet's opinion, then maybe you wouldn't need to ask for refunds....

hamchan

Without that NMS refund he may never discover the glory of Hatsune Miku when he inevitably uses his PSN wallet money on it.

Refunds are great. All hail consumer rights.

Salarians

I was going to suggest Borderlands but it looks like it's still $60. Wait until this week's sales go up at least.

Loot game status is questionable and I wouldn't call it fun, but have you played No Man's Sky?

By the way, What is NMS an acronym for?
No More Sheroes

kiguel182

I'm back at playing Dota and I started watching Daily Dota and that makes me want to play Dota more.I also bought my first skin.

This is a cry for help.

kingocfs

I'm back at playing Dota and I started watching Daily Dota and that makes me want to play Dota more.I also bought my first skin.

This is a cry for help.

I was considering it. It was installing, it reached 40%, I saw my life flash before my eyes, I closed Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom