• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come there is no persona version of dan yet?( or have i just not seen it)

Also, i love you dan but cecis pizza buffet is an abomination against humanity

Tomorrow is too soon...

Someone comissioned the original duder to make a new Austin one. IIRC the other new hires were on the table, but I've never heard anything else about it.
Yo wtf is this gnat story

That guy was amazing. That whole segment was amazing.

I forgot his name, unfortunately.

That shit wouldn't happen in America. We'd war the fuck out of the secessionists.

And people would hate us for it, I'm sure. "US how can you go to war with your own people? Just because they didn't want to be a part of you?"

Nah, when you give people the power to vote on huge things like Brexit, you learn quickly that giving people that type of power tends to go badly. I wonder what kind of domino affect this will have on other countries who were eyeing to leave the EU...

My country, Scotland, is tonight voting to stay in the EU but is tied to another country dragging it out because of the worst reasons.

It feels like theworstever.

My country, Scotland, is tonight voting to stay in the EU but is tied to another country dragging it out because of the worst reasons.

It feels like theworstever.

Didn't you guys recently come hand to hand with the UK too? Last year or so? I remember that being a big deal.

Man, what a slap in the face. I'm sorry, Nights :X

Didn't you guys recently come hand to hand with the UK too? Last year or so? I remember that being a big deal.

Man, what a slap in the face. I'm sorry, Nights :X

Yeah, it was a big thing in late 2014.

The most frustrating thing is that the campaign to keep Scotland in the UK made a big deal about EU membership and how it wasn't guaranteed with independence...

I won't get into it in here but tonight fucking sucks, for me and the majority of Scottish people.

Not a single region in Scotland has voted to leave the EU tonight so far.

Yeah, it was a big thing in late 2014.

The most frustrating thing is that the campaign to keep Scotland in the UK made a big deal about EU membership and how it wasn't guaranteed with independence...

I won't get into it in here but tonight fucking sucks, for me and the majority of Scottish people.

Not a single region in Scotland has voted to leave the EU tonight so far.

Yeah, I've heard that Scotland was pretty much majorly Remain. What a bad night. Hopefully things get better for you :X

styl3s

Nah. It's best for them to just not cover it.
Cover as it in never play it on the site or never review? Because if it lies in the corner of never playing the game on the site i find that really weird especially considering the amount of coverage Bastion got. Yeah, they weren't in the game but they were all friends with Greg. They never reviewed it which was the right thing to do but i just wonder what the line is when it comes for "not covering it"

I don't post in here often, but I am a huge GB fan. Premium member, t-shirt, the whole deal. I just want to say that Jeff, on the recent E3 live streams (the most recent PAX too) was at the absolute best I've ever seen that man. He has gotten so comfortable in his hosting role that it just flows out of him. I love Brad (seriously rudds), but I kind of feel like Jeff needs to start hosting the Bombcast again. I think he is hitting a real stride that I don't feel like I've seen from this site in years and it would be a shame for him to only get to host the odd event every year (and I guess kind of sit in the big chair on UPF). Anyway, great, amazing streams this E3. Maybe the best one yet.

I agree Golden, Jeff was great on the streams. I'd like Brad to continue hosting the Bombcast though, I think that was the single best change they ever made to it.

Dan is Jason's Shadow Self.

I don't post in here often, but I am a huge GB fan. Premium member, t-shirt, the whole deal. I just want to say that Jeff, on the recent E3 live streams (the most recent PAX too) was at the absolute best I've ever seen that man. He has gotten so comfortable in his hosting role that it just flows out of him. I love Brad (seriously rudds), but I kind of feel like Jeff needs to start hosting the Bombcast again. I think he is hitting a real stride that I don't feel like I've seen from this site in years and it would be a shame for him to only get to host the odd event every year (and I guess kind of sit in the big chair on UPF). Anyway, great, amazing streams this E3. Maybe the best one yet.

If Jeff hosted them again, we'd have less Jeff Stories and more Sleepy Brad again though.

TraBuch

Banned
If Brad was hosting the Bombcast back in 2014, we would've never gotten Australian beef. Just a bunch of "Hmm. Should I read this? I don't know...Hmmm...No, I'm not gonna read this."

Has there been any indication if they are going to have a quicklook of Tokyo Mirage Sessions? I really wanted to get Austin's take on it and have him explain stuff to Vinny. I don't think that going to happen anymore D:

Milijango

Has there been any indication if they are going to have a quicklook of Tokyo Mirage Sessions? I really wanted to get Austin's take on it and have him explain stuff to Vinny. I don't think that going to happen anymore D:

He's brought up that game on twitter, but no mention of a QL yet. It'd be a shame if that plus VA-11 HALL-A slipped through Giant Bomb because of post-E3 + Austin's departure, but he only has Friday to go before he leaves.

Lijik

Honestly Jeff is always best as host on the bombcast when its his own tiny segment like nintendownloads and someone else has to edit the whole cast, so Im down with him taking over emails

Tubobutts

The downside of Brad hosting is that we no longer get sleepy Brad not paying attention until he gets a chance to talk about bugs living in your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom