• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

Huh. The walls in my room were yellow for a while. I think Jason is right about growing up to become a terrible person.

Edit:Asc2. Amazing.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Having gone back to play the first game earlier this week, the difference in the overall quality of voice acting is Massive.

Yo, you should play Witcher 1 if you want to hear some GREAT voice acting.
But props to CD Project, they actually re-recorded almost the entire german voice acting and patched that in because it was terrible in the launch version. And that was at a point when nobody knew who CDP is.

hamchan

Five years from now will Dan look like a full blown Metal Gear Solid character? (He's already pretty close)
Also what will his codename be?

His gimmick can be that he has no idea of very important world events so he still thinks it's the Cold War and that Big Boss is still alive.

Scizzy

The Fiasco-cast was amazing. I'd really hoped for some more Beast unplugged shenanigans.

I thought the first one was only OK, but a second one would have been great as they'd have been more comfortable with the format and the plotting. The humor and the imagination were certainly there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've subscribed to both Polygon and Gamespot's video feeds for a few days now and I feel comfortable saying Polygon's video feed is nowhere near as bad as Gamespot's

'Game of Thrones recap video'
'Top 12 Movie Villains'
'Sponsored Mirror's Edge content'
'Sponsored Mirror's EDge content'

Jothel

Being the new leader of NOD is a position that commands respect. He has to dress for the job.

TDI46Rn.png

This is great

I've subscribed to both Polygon and Gamespot's video feeds for a few days now and I feel comfortable saying Polygon's video feed is nowhere near as bad as Gamespot's

'Game of Thrones recap video'
'Top 12 Movie Villains'
'Sponsored Mirror's Edge content'
'Sponsored Mirror's EDge content'

Polygon hired some old Rev3Games people and let the McElroys be the McElroys and their video stuff has really improved.

Zaph

Been a bit distracted, either of the recent live shows particularly worth watching?

Also, why does Dan look like a suitcase pimp?

Megasoum

Banned

I was thinking about that during UPF... I gotta say, it's really impressive that Jeff still manages to keep his private life separated from his public life.

Considering the amount of mixlrs, videos, streams, podcasts and tweets he does every week, it's impressive.

To be clear, not saying that this should change, I 200% respect and understand that. Just saying that it's impressive and cool.

Good for him

So buy Witcher 3 now or wait for a possible Enhanced Edition?
(I still haven't finished Witcher 2 so I already know the answer)

Sure if you haven't finished W2 yet then maybe you can wait, no rush. I really doubt they will make an Enhanced Edition of W3 tho... W3 is nowhere near the shitshow that was W2 at release. I'm sure they'll make a GOTY version with all the DLC like everybody else does but I wouldn't except other bigger changes.

I've never watched competitive Overwatch, so I guess it's yet to be seen whether I really like it or not. I already understand why it would be super useful to be able to watch in-game as opposed to a stream you can't control.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm kind of hit and miss with Austin, don't much care for the Beastcast, but man he is very responsible for me wasting money on plastic crap again.
At least it's cheaper than my buying plastic bugmen crap

WTF why does Dan have a shaved head and eyepatch?

Did I miss a season of giant bomb?

This is the season premiere where they show the dark post-apocalyptic future after Austin's ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ departure that will be entirely inconsequential after some time travel shenanigans.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've scoured the internet long enough that I think the Undertale fanbase has moved onto Overwatch and the Five Nights fanbase has moved onto Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

why can't anything remain pure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom