• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
en-APAC-L-XboxOne-Forza-LE-Wireless-Controller-GK4-00026-RM1-mnco.jpg

I like that controller a bunch.
http://compass.xbox.com/assets/91/8....mp4?n=Eaglet_360spin_30sec_30fps_1080_R3.mp4

Jintor

man if i hadn't already packed up and boxed my wii u to ship home I would be all in on #FE so bad right now.

hope they post that QL soon so I can see what I'm gonna be missing out on for another two months at the least

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Gamespot now has a video for 'Top 10 Highest Grossing Disaster Films'

did I subscribe to Gamespot or WatchMojo?
There is not even a voice-over or anything, it's just 4 minute video of scenes of 10 movies lol.

This can only work for so long, at some point it stops being a site about video games and then you're competing against an endless amount of places for popular culture online.

KingKong

There is not even a voice-over or anything, it's just 4 minute video of scenes of 10 movies lol.

This can only work for so long, at some point it stops being a site about video games and then you're competing against an endless amount of places for popular culture online.

It's too bad but look at what happens when you dont do that; The Dissolve and Grantland. I like how the AV Club does it, I don't begrudge them for doing lists as long as they also have good features

TraBuch

Banned
A minute into the BR Deadly Premonition ER and god I miss Ryan.

"Those kids are...identical clones of each other and that's kind of creepy."
"...I think they're just called twins."

A thousand apologies if I'm late to the party on this but I assume Jason's Monster Hunter comments at the end of UPF was a wink-wink-nudge-nudge at some kind of extended Monster Hunter coverage on the site? Or perhaps I misinterpreted haha. Would love some kind of long-running feature again to replace the likes of Metal Gear Scanlon. That or Tokyo Mirage Sessions which seems kinda crazy and interesting.

Jintor

I was literally one dialogue choice away from getting the best ending in Blood and Wine.

this is kinda where witcher falls apart for me imho. I remember being incensed I got a shitty ending in Witcher 3 so I went back, changed one dialogue option and got a way fucking better ending.

It's probably inherent to videogames or anything that has a "If X>4 then good ending, otherwise shit ending" in a sense but damned if it doesn't make everything feel completely goddamn pointless

I somehow got the good endings for the main game, Hearts of Stone, and Blood and Wine. It's almost... too positive that way though. The Witcher world is such a downer most of the time, all these happy endings were too happy!

Knowing now how to get all the good endings it is kind of silly how particular you have to be with your words and how much can change from one different dialogue branch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom